Chapter 45

''Oh, my God. Kayden! Fuck. Fuck.''

His hand starts to slowly travel up my waist until his fingers are plucking at my left nipple. His other hand is drawing languish, delectable circles across my clit, going down to my entrance and gathering my wetness and using the natural lubricant to make me see stars and throw my head back against his chest since I'm practically sitting on his lap.

Well, technically I'm sitting in between his extended legs. Kayden didn't waste any time when we got to his place. The door wasn't even closed before I was pressed against a wall with his tongue in my mouth. It wasn't two minutes later that he was on his knees, my leggings were down to my thighs and his tongue was trouncing over my panty covered core. When he felt my feet about to give up on me, he dragged me to his couch, laid me down and got back on his knees. He didn't even pull off my thong, just pushed it aside and began to feast until I came with his tongue stretching inside of me.

Then he proceed to use his fingers on me after I told him I'd probably couldn't cum from the penetration alone. Well he proved me dead fucking wrong, thrusting against the delicate bit of my inner walls, filling the room with the filthiest sounds for a hot minute before I came so hard around his fingers, my heart nearly gave out with how many beats it was skipping. I thought that'd be it but then he came up, placed the two fingers that were just inside of me, into my mouth and growled so deeply, it had me clenching and sucking on them.

That was definitely not all because after that, he started undressing me faster than the models change behind the scenes of Fashion Week. Before my orgasmistic fog had even faded, I was naked, he was in his boxer briefs, coming up and positioning his hard body at my back and starting to kiss around my neck. It didn't take him long after that to find the spot on my body that was still hot and aching for him.

So that's where we're at right now, my back against his rigid chest, his hot, ragged breathing away in my ear and his hands remain occupied with kneading at my breasts and circling up and down my folds hastily.

''Kayden, please,''

He slightly shifts his head up my shoulder and takes a hold of my earlobe with his teeth, biting. ''What is it my girl wants? You wanna come, Isabella? Is that it?''

Yes! Now stop the fucking edging! I want to scream out of frustration. Every time he feels me getting close he withdrawals and goes to my opening and so I want to take his hand and place it back against my clit so I can finally stop this torture and get my pulse to stop drumming against his fingers. Instead, I managed half a nod.

''I can't hear you.'' His voice was icy with disdain.

''Yes,'' I moan. ''Just wan- want to c-come.'' My hearts in my throat, thrashing away like crazy. It's a wonder I could even utter this.

He hums into my ear, the sound pulsing through my entire body, making all my little hairs stand up. ''So greedy, this pussy. Made you come twice and you're still dripping over my hand, begging for more.''

''Yes,'' I whine. ''More.''

He just chuckles, making his chest tremor against my back, so I decide to take matters into my own hands- literally- and take my hand off his thigh to place it in between my legs, where I need it the most.

He becomes even more rigged behind me, almost angrily, as he takes my wrist in his hands and throws it aside. His hand comes down on my pussy with a solid slap, making me jolt.. ''Don't ever do that again.'' he warns. ''You need to come? You fucking tell me and I'll spend all day making you. Don't be a fucking brat, you understand? The only time you'll ever touch yourself is going to be when I feel like watching and that's not today.''