S P E C I A L C H A P T E R I I

Taeyong's POV.

"Don't go near me Lee Taeyong!!!" her voice blared and echo throughout the whole mansion. I stepped back and unconsciously lifted both of my hands in surrender. "I don't like your smell!" she shouted.

"But I just took a shower!" I fought back, even sniffing myself.

"no! you stink! go away Taeyong before I get mad" she complained stubbornly.

I cracked a laugh in disbelief. I can't believe her. She's been like this during the past few days, and that's definitely new.

She find everything and anything I do annoying, she find ME in general...
"Taeyong you are so annoying!!!"

One minute she's so sweet and approachable and when I turn to acknowledge her, she'll refuse. She's very unpredictable and I must admit she's starting to consume all of my patience... that I never thought I still have much packed within me.

I thought that state of her would only last for a week. But I was beyond wrong.

"Damn, she won't let me touch even her hands" I complained to Jaehyun. Frustration is eating me alive I swear to God.

"what does that thing got to do with me?" he asked sarcastically. "you were itching to marry her and now that she became your wife you can't handle her? what a shame Lee Taeyong" he taunted.

It's so pathetic of me to think he'd be a help in this. Not even Doyoung nor Taeil has a concrete idea of what's going on with her.

"Taeyong hyung, you indeed look like... a shit" I was pulled out of my tangled thoughts when Haechan peeked at my face. I didn't even noticed him coming.

They decided to move out of the mansion to respect our privacy. Though it's fine with me and my wife for them to stay here, they insisted that they wouldn't want to put us at risk just in case things happen, considering the fact that they're still a gang, excluding me.

"anyway, I came here to see myself whatever the hyungs were saying, to confirm it myself. And... yeah, they weren't exaggerating" he blabbered, sitting next to me. We're both facing the pool.

I am staying here for a while since Jia is probably still fuming, she decided to throw me out. I accidentally put cucumber on her food causing her to be mad as hell since she already told me countless times that she hates it.

Which I don't understand, because she once said to me before that she likes that. What's with her sudden change of heart...

"so what's the deal?" Haechan asked.

"I don't know what's going on with her, her drastic mood swings are eating me" I sighed in frustration.
Haechan nodded as if he knew something I don't.

"I'm sure you guys did that already right?" he asked. I furrowed in confusion, the heck is he talking about--- my furrow faded as soon as a certain realization kicked me.

"is she perhaps..." I couldn't finish my sentence as suddenly unknown happiness started running through my veins.

"most probably... watch her closely hyung, before building high hopes"
Haechan, our youngest... the last person I thought would have an idea when in terms to things like this.

Just like what Haechan adviced me to do, I observed Jia more thoroughly and learned that she's been throwing up every morning. She always wake up earlier than I do, that's why I didn't noticed.

"Jia? open the door" I ordered as I listen to her throw up from the other side of the bathroom door.

"what!? why! I'm peeing Taeyong!"
she spat back. I continued twisting the knob.