Chapter 14 Aggravation or Advice

A/N: Heyy guys! Sorry about taking so long to update! My computer is super slow and I just haven't had the patience to work with it. I am working on uploading a new story too! It's been collecting dust for too long, so I am editing it and posting. I hope y'all like it!:D

Chapter 14 Aggravation and Advice 

“What…is going on…here.” These were the words out of Angela’s mouth. She seemed furious. Of course, I assumed she would be when she caught us together.

“Umm…Crap…” Michael looked down to me after saying this with pleading eyes. He wanted to let her in on the secret. It wouldn’t be a secret if we told her about us. I took a deep breath and hoped I wouldn’t get mauled to death by a lioness over her cub.

“Michael and I are thinking about dating. We like each other a lot and we want to go public.” I said this all in one breath and squeezed my eyes shut. I was trying to stay calm.

“Michael, do you feel the same way?” I opened my eyes to see her staring at Michael with beady eyes.

“Yes ma’am.” He was polite when he spoke, but I could tell there was an underlying beast waiting to attack her at the right moment.

“Okay, well I will consider the option. I will have an answer for you at dinner. Until then, Jessie, do not slack on your job just because you like him and Michael, do not bother her while she is cooking.” Angela turned on her heel and walked away into her office, slamming the door behind her.

“She has no right to boss us around. We are grown adults. We shouldn’t need her permission to date!” He was angry at his mother, that was understandable, but he shouldn’t be lashing out like this.

“Michael, I am her employee. If she wishes for me to not date you, that is understandable. I wouldn’t want my son dating some second rate chef that works for the family. She probably sees it as me trying to intrude on her family.” Michael plopped down on a barstool and put his face in his hands.

“I know. I just wish we didn’t need her permission.” He pulled me close to him and planted his lips on my forehead. “Angel, what would you think of getting our own place?” I choked on air at this. He wanted to move in with me! WHAT!?! What is with the whole pet name thing too?

“Don’t you think you are moving a little fast? We have only known each other for a few days. Not even a week actually. I think it’s a little soon to be talking about moving in together.” He puffed out his chest in defiance, but then deflated it when he realized I was right.

“Fine, but one day, mark my words.” I laughed at his facial expression as he brought me closer so he could kiss me on the lips.

“Oh, gross.” We heard Will’s voice before actually seeing him. But when we pulled back from our kiss he was standing in the doorway with a frown apparent on his face.

“Yeah, and you keep that innocent idea of kissing for a few more years.” I said this smiling and placing a hand on Michael’s chest to stop him from another attempt at kissing me.

“I was just talking about you and Michael kissing.” He said this shrugging and walked over to the fridge. “Hey Jess, is there anything to snack on? Maybe something sweet?” He raised his eyebrows in question.

“Yeah, I can whip up another Oreo Cream Pie. You guys really liked it the other day.” He smiled and nodded his head eagerly at what I said. He was as easy to please as a kid.

Angela’s P.O.V.

What was he thinking? Did he think it was okay to go traipsing around with the help. He must have lost his mind. There was no way I could agree to this. He must know that I am going to say no. Jessie is an employee, she should not be fraternizing with my son, period. I heard my office phone ring and picked it up angrily.