"What?" i asked while raising my eyebrows in confusion. "N- nothing" he replied and tried to avoid eye contact. "You want some?" i asked while showing him my lollipop. He gulped again and I chuckled. I didn't know that someone like him could be so childish.

I grabbed my backpack again and took another lollipop. I handed it to him and he smiled widely and took the lollipop from me.

I giggled and continued eating mine. "So when are you going to tell me the meaning of what Jungwon said?" i asked him. "What do you mean?" he asked and raised his eyebrows.

"I heard Jungwon say: No one, I mean no one. Is allowed to know what we are, understood?" i told him. "Ani. I think you misunderstood. Jungwon said: No one, I mean no one. Is supposed to know that I didn't do my homework ok?" Jake said. I don't believe him, I heard what I heard.

"Really?" i asked. He nodded and the bus arrived. We stood up and hurried to get inside so we wouldn't get soaked with the rain. We entered and went our seats.

We didn't say anything again and I couldn't take the awkward silence anymore so I just chose to sleep.

-Jake's POV-

Y/n and I didn't say anything, two minutes later I felt some weight on my shoulder. I turned my head to Y/n's side and saw that she was sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and moved slowly to adjust my position so she could sleep properly and not hurt her neck.

-10 minutes later-

We arrived and I shook y/n slowly. "Y/n were here" i whispered and she whined. I sighed and slowly put her on my back so I could carry her up to her house. The rain was already gone but I was worried if I would slip while carrying Y/n because of the water.

I carefully walked on the street and sighed in relief when I finally reached her house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door slowly opened revealing someone that I knew.

"Oh hello Jake!" the older greeted me and I smiled. "Hello Auntie. Y/n got into an accident and she fell asleep while we were on the bus." i said. "Oh my. Is she okay?" she asked. I nodded and she sighed in relief.

"Oh come in! Don't just stand there." she said. I entered and looked around her house. She approached me and I got confused. She flicked Y/n's forehead and Y/n woke up while rubbing her forehead.

To be honest. I got mad when she flicked Y/n's forehead but I tried my best to control my anger. "Agh." y/n groaned. She widened her eyes when she saw me and immidietly pushed me away making her fall to the floor. I helped her stand up and I could tell that she was embarassed.

"Why are you letting Jake carry you? Are you a princess or something?" her grandmother said to her.

"Auntie. She fell asleep on the bus a while ago. I didn't want to wake her up so I just carried her. And she can't really walk properly because she accidentally cut her thighs" i explained and looked at Y/n.

"Oh ok. By the way, Jake how is your mother doing?" her grandmother asked. "She's doing well" i replied with a smile. "You guys know each other?" Y/n asked. I nodded.

"Oh let's go eat. Jake you can eat dinner with us." Y/n's grandmother said. I nodded and took off my jacket before entering their dining room. I sat beside Y/n and her grandmother served us food. I thanked her and started eating.