Chapter 21

-Jake's POV-

"Jake, can we talk?" Heeseung asks me. "Why hyung? I'm still eating" I replied "That's just bread you brat- I mean... Just for a few minutes please?" Heeseung asks me again. I let out a groan and stood up.

We left the dining room and went inside my room. "What is it?" I asked.

"It's about Y/n" Heeseung said "I know her future..." he added and I raised my eyebrows.

"If this is about her soulmate then no... Hyung, she's human and I'm not..." I said "That's not what I'm trying to say here" he said "Then what are you saying?" I asked.

"I tried to look at Y/n's future but there was none... And that only means one thing" he said "What are you saying hyung?" I asked him.

"She'll die and it's up to you if you want to save her or not. I'm warning you Jake... She only has 5 months left. I repeat, 5 months left." he warned and I sighed.

"It's none of my business hyung, I'm not her soulmate so what can I do? Nothing..." I sighed and Heeseung laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Jake why are you saying that? How do you know if you're her soulmate or not" he laughed "Because she's human?" I said "According to Ni-Ki, a vampire and a human can be soulmates" he chuckled.

"And where did he get that information?" I asked "Google" he replied and I slapped his arm. "Ow.. Can you not?!" he yelled and rubbed the red mark on his arm "Seriously?! Google?!" I shouted and he nodded.

"Can you atleast try?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "What am I supposed to do? Kiss Y/n and then check if I'm her soulmate or not?" I joked.

"Yeah...?" he replied and earned another slap in the arm. He hissed in pain and glared at me "Just try, and if you're not the one... Then help her search for her soulmate" he said

"Hyung... You know damn well that I love Y/n, you think it's that easy to give her away to some man?" I cried "I know I kno- WAIT I CAN HELP YOU!" he cheered "How?" I asked.

"I'll look into your future instead. I'll tell you what I see" he said and I smiled "Okay do it now hyung" I said and he nodded.

He looked at me and his eyes slowly started to become green, meaning he was using his ability to see the future or past. I gulped and we stayed silent.

He giggled and I looked at him disgustingly. "Okay that's enough! Tell me what you saw" I said and he giggled even more.

"You really wanna know?" he chuckled "Duh" I said and he rolled his eyes "You're the one Jake" he said and I smiled "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"However, I saw A LOT of things that will happen in the future but I'm not gonna tell you. Don't worry cause you'll know one day." he said and winked. I blushed and thanked him.

"Now go and save her" he said.

-Y/n's POV-

-Morning-

I woke up and for some reason, I felt so energized. I stood up from my bed and played music in the speaker. I took a shower and after that I wore my school uniform.

I checked the time and there was still 2 hour left till school starts so I took this as a chance to dance to the music that was playing. "Y/N IT'S 6 AM! TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!" my grandmother yelled and opened my door, she caught me dancing and she laughed.

"Why didn't I take a video, If only Jake saw this" she said and left my room. Then, the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs and opened the door, only to see Jake standing there and smiling innocently.

"Jake?! What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm taking you to school" he replied "What am I, a kindergarten? I can go by myself" I exclaimed.

"No. You're coming with me, did you have your breakfast already?" he asked "Not yet" I replied "Okay let's go and have breakfast" he said.

"Here?" I asked and he shook his head. "No let's go somewhere else" he replied "But we can ju-" I was cut off by my grandmother who popped out of nowhere.

"Go and have breakfast with Jake, I'm not in the mood to cook today" she says and Jake chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went back inside the house to get my backpack.

"Let's go" he said and took my hand, making me flinch at the start but then relaxed. I smiled as he brushed his thumb over my fingers. "We're gonna walk?" I asked and he chuckled "It's only a five minute walk Y/n" he replied.

I groaned and looked at him smirking. "I know what you're thinking. That's a no" he said "What? I'm not thinking anything" I said and stuck my toungue out. I continued walking and didn't mind his presence.

"Y/n you're going the wrong way" he said and I ignored him. "Fine! Get on my back!" he yelled. I clapped my hands and got on his back.

"Wow you're l- light" he stuttered and I rolled my eyes "Shut up, I know you're lying. Just go" I demanded and he nodded. He started walking while I was on his back and I started to ask him questions.

"So you're a vampire. You won't suck my blood right?" I asked him.

"No I won't? Why would I do that?" he asked "But I thought you guys do it. I got the information from movies and books" I said and he chuckled.

"Those things aren't real" he replied. "Okay then do you have those abilities like mind reading and stuff?" I asked "I can't read minds but Sunoo can" he replied "Then what can you do?" I asked.

"I can... Control water, do things quickly, move things using my mind, and I can control the thunder" he explained. "Move things using your mind... Then can you please throw Eunji out of this planet?" I joked and he laughed.

"Why do you hate Eunji?" he asked "Because she's a brat and she likes you" I replied "So what if she likes me?" he asked.

"That's not really a problem for you but for me, I want you all for myself" I replied.

________________

AN UPDATE AFTER A VERY LONG TIME :( I'M SORRY.

ISTG IF SUNOO HAS BLONDE HAIR (🤡) FOR THE COMEBACK THEN PLS DIG UP A HOLE FOR ME TO GET BURIED UNDER💛 AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS✨