Chapter 19

"I wonder how Y/n would think of you when she finds out that you're a vampire"

HOLD UP-

"Youngbin why are you doing this?!" Jake cried "I already told you, I like her too. So stay away from her and don't get in the way" Youngbin replied. Okay what is going on?

Jake remained silent. I felt sorry, yet scared and mad. "Did you forget what you did 2 years ago?" Youngbin added. "Youngbin stop" Jake said "Jake you're a vampire. All you do is hunt and kill, you need to accept that" Youngbin said. "I SAID STOP!" Jake yelled.

"It's your fault Daniel died" Youngbin whispered in Jake's ear. "I d- didn't do anything..." Jake stuttered and wiped off his tears.

Then Youngbin suddenly punched Jake's face, which caused me to go inside and help. "Youngbin what the hell?!" I yelled and helped Jake stand up.

"Oh hi Y/n! You heard our conversation right?" Youngbin cheered happily. "Youngbin you psychopath. DO NOT do this again!" I yelled and examined Jake's face, who already had a dark bruise on his jaw, his nose was bleeding, and there was a small cut in the middle of his lips.

"Gosh look at you.." I said to Jake and I heard Youngbin scoff.

"Y/n why are you acting like this?! He's a vampire for God's sake! They're basically monsters!" Youngbin yelled.

"Shut up Youngbin! You're the monster here!" I yelled and left the room, dragging Jake with me. "Lee Youngbin. Principals office now!" the teacher yelled and I smiled.

We entered the Clinic and I groaned as soon as I saw that the school nurse wasn't available. "Go sit down. I'll do it myself" I said to him and he nodded. I began looking for the supplies that are needed and once I was done, I approached Jake and sat beside him.

(A/n: If you're a doctor/nurse and you're reading this, please forgive me cause I don't know what the fuck I'm saying😀👌)

I took a tissue paper and cupped Jake's face. I began wiping the blood off his nose and then his lips, which we're also bleeding. "Y/n..." he whispered. "Shut up, I'm mad at you" I complained and he pouted.

I grabbed the ice pack and placed it on his bruised cheek. "Done" I sighed and left the room without saying a word.

"Hey Y/n!" a girl yelled. I looked around and saw Eunji. "God not now.." I mumbled. She approached me with an evil smirk plastered across her face. "Meet me at the school rooftop will ya?" she asked. "No. My day is already ruined, don't ruin it more" I sighed and she scoffed.

She then left and I walked back to the cafeteria lazily. Eunha spotted me and raised her eyebrows as soon as she saw me. "Hey are you okay? You look like a zombie" she said "Yeah I'm fine. Very fine!" I cheered in a fake way.

"What happened?" she asked and rubbed my back "Jake is a vampire" I said "I know" she replied and I widened my eyes. "You knew?! What?! When?! How?! Why didn't you tell me?" I yelled.

"Woah woah, slow down there madam!" Eunha joked and I chuckled. "The whole school knows" Eunha added "What? How?" I asked.

"Somebody spread the rumors last school year, we don't know who though. Jake and his friends confirmed it about 2 weeks later after the rumor spread. We told them it was fine as long as they don't hurt anyone" Eunha explained.