Chapter 7

Sunoo and Niki helped me walk out of the classroom and I could see Jake and the others trying to control something. As if there was a smell that they couldn't bear. "I- I'll take her to the clinic. You guys can go." Jake said. The others nodded and left.

Jake approached me and put my arms over his shoulders so I can walk properly. We walked to the clinic without talking and we arrived. We didn't see the school nurse anywhere so Jake decided that he will do it by himself. "Sit there" he said and pointed towards the bed.

I sat on the bed while he gets some medical supplies and he excused himself and went to the bathroom. I didn't have an open wound but I decided to do something stupid.

There was a knife beside me and it looked pretty so I picked it up. I kept on looking at the knife then there was suddenly a loud thunder. I got startled so I dropped the knife and it made long a cut on my thighs.

"Yah! What happened to you!" i heard Jake yell. He ran to me and pulled my skirt up a little bit so he could see the wound. "Y/n why are you so stupid?!" he yelled and ran to the cabinets to get some more supplies.

He poured some alchohol on my thighs and I hissed in pain. I slightly twitched while he was cleaning my thighs with a cloth. "Stay still" he said and continued doing his work. While he was healing my wound, I couldn't help but admire his face.

I slightly smiled and I didn't feel the pain anymore.

"This isn't really the time to smile" he said. I immediately stopped looking at him and put on a poker face. 5 minutes later, he finished and gave me some water. "I'm not thirsty. You can have it" i said.

"Just take it" he said. "You take it." i replied. He glared at me and sighed. "Don't make things harder y/n. You take this water or I pour it all over you" he threatened. I took the bottle of water immediately and drank.

He chuckled and said "We need to go."

I nodded and stood up. "I'll take you home" he added. I nodded again and started walking towards the door. I saw his friends waiting for him outside. "You're finally done." Jungwon said while groaning.

"You guys didn't do anything right?" Heeseung teased and smirked. Jay slapped Heeseung's chest and asked for forgiveness.

"Don't mind Heeseung hyung. He's not in his right mind today because I kept on whacking his head with my notebook a while ago. I'm sorry." Jay apologized and bowed.

"I'm taking y/n home today so you guys can go without me" Jake said. They all nodded and left. Jake and I continued walking towards the exit and I tripped. I slapped myself mentally for not paying attention.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked and helped me stand up. But I groaned and realized that I twisted my ankle, why the heck am I so unlucky today?! "What's with you today? You keep on hurting yourself" Jake said. "Come on. I'll carry you instead." he added.

He kneeled down and signaled me to hop on his back. He carried me in piggyback ride style (A/n: I don't know how to explain it🙃) and walked. None of us said a word and we finally reached the exit. We saw that it was raining so he carried me to the bus stop where there was a roof that could cover both of us.

We sat on the bench and didn't say anything, but it was less awkward because of the rain. "So.." Jake finally cut off the silence. "Yeah?" i asked. "Eunji likes me?" he asked. "Yeah.." i replied.

"But why would she hurt you?" he asked. "She was jealous" i replied and grabbed a lollipop from by bag. "Why?" he asked. "You stood up for me remember?" i replied and kept on sucking the lollipop. I saw him gulp.