Chapter 9

-Y/n's POV-

"So Y/n" Eunha asked. "Did my sister hurt you?" she added. I slightly nodded and she gasped. "She did?! Oh my gosh I'm going to kill her right no-" i cut her off. "I'm fine Eunha. It was just a punch" i said and smiled.

"She punched you?!" she yelled, catching everyone attention. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the girls bathroom. We went inside and I glared at her. "I'm going to tell you everything BUT don't yell." i said and she nodded.

I began telling her everything and I could tell that she was trying not to yell out her anger. After that, she sighed. "Do you want me to talk to her?" she asked. I shook my head and said "No need. I'm fine" i replied and smiled.

"Sooooo... " she began. "Can we hangout later?" she asked. "I'm sorry but Jake asked me yesterday if we could hangout and I agreed. But I can cancel it if you want-" she cut me off.

"NO DON'T CANCEL IT" she yelled. "I told you to stop yelling" i said and she laughed. We went outside and the bell rang. "I'll see you later" she said and I nodded. We said our goodbyes and left. My first class was Science and this means that I'm going to sit beside Jake.

I went to the classroom and sat on my seat.

Then suddenly a girl went inside the classroom with 2 other girls behind her back. They looked at me disgustingly and I didn't mind them. Then I saw the girl in the middle approaching me. "Soooo. You and Jake are close?" she asked.

Tsk. She didn't even bother to say hi.

"Were not." i said as she put on a fake smile. I know that their just trying to be friends with me so they could flirt with Jake and his friends. I'm not stupid you know? "You got any plans today?" one of them asked.

"Yeah. I'm going somewhere and its none of your business" i said and they scoffed. They went to their seats while stomping angrily. I rolled my eyes and saw Sunoo and Niki going inside the classroom. They waved at me with a smile and I waved back.

The girls squealed when they saw Sunoo smiling at them. But I noticed that Niki looks annoyed. Interesting. I saw Heeseung, Jay, Jungwon, Jake, and Sunghoon entering and I smiled when I remembered that I was gonna go out with Jake later. Jake approached his seat which was beside me.

"Hi" he greeted. "Hi" i replied. I could feel the awkwardness and I didn't like it, I mean who does? "So... You ready for later?" he asked. "Yeah" i replied. "Where are we going anyways?" i asked. "I told you... It's a secret" he replied.

"SO" Jungwon yelled making Jake and I jump in our seats. Jungwon went to the front and clapped his hands. "The teacher is absent today and as your class President, I want you guys to suggest what we can do for fun" Jungwon added.

"How about we run around the school like drunk people?" Jay said in excitement. "No Jay that's stupid" Heeseung said. Jay slouched and crossed his arms.

Niki raised his hands and said "How about we sleep".

"Niki I love you but I don't wanna get scolded by the principal again because of you." Jungwon replied. "How about spin the bottle?" Jake said with a slight smirk plastered on his face. "That's a great idea. I bet Jake is interested in someone right now. But we'll save that game for the event next week" Heeseung said making the girls squeal, except me of course.

"I am not interested in anyone!" Jake yelled and the girls groaned. "Jake is lying! He likes me" someone said from behind. I turned around and saw Eunji chewing a gum while twirling her hair with her finger. I almost forgot that she existed. "Right Jake?" Eunji added.

Jake shook his head confidently and rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I have an announcement to tell you guys." Jungwon said.

"We are having a field trip next week. It may be a different one from the other field trips that we had over the years. Our teachers want us to be responsible this time so we are gonna have a camping trip next week. We will have different games and stuff, BUT the teachers are not going to help us with anything. Just approach me if you have any questions." Jungwon explained.

Niki raised his hand.

"Yes Niki?" Jungwon asked. "Can I sleep now?" Niki asked. Jungwon pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Yeah fine." He replied and went to his seat.

"Are you gonna go?" Jake asked "Yeah. I've always wanted to go to the woods. I have never been there before" i said. "You haven't? Why?" he asked. "My parents won't let me. But now that I live with my grandmother, I'm sure she will let me go" i explained.

Jake nodded and took something out from his bag. I saw him grabbing some milk and I can't help but lick my lips. I love milk and I'm afraid that I might snatch that away from him any second now. I saw Jake chuckle and he put the milk directly to my face. "I know you want it so don't refuse." he said and took another one from his bag.

"JAKE HYUNG!" someone yelled from behind and I turned around to see Sunoo smiling. "I want one. Please!" Sunoo begged and pouted. "No Sunoo. You already finished the whole milk bottle that I just bought the other day." Jake replied and sipped his milk.

"Jake hyung please! I promise that I won't finish your milk anymore, I promise that I won't fight Sunghoon hyung anymore, I promise that I'll-" Sunoo was cut off by Jake.

"Fine fine!" Jake said and got another one from his bag. But before Jake could even give it to Sunoo, Niki slammed two pieces of milk on the table. "Just take those. I don't want them." Niki said and continued to go back to sleep.

"Niki. He can have mine-" Jake was cut off by Niki. "It's fine hyung." Niki replied with a smile. I could see Jake smirking at Sunoo who was blushing. "Thank you Niki-ah. I promise that I will let you hug me while we sleep later." Sunoo said with a wink.

"Oh you better" Niki replied with a slight smirk. Jake and I looked at each other with widened eyes and we gasped silently. "What?" Sunoo asked. "Nothing nothing" Jake replied.

Jake and I laughed and I whispered "Are they in a relationship?"."No but I feel like they like each other" Jake said while snickering."Same" i replied and we silently laughed.

____________________

Belated Merry Christmas y'all!!! PLEASE ACCEPT MY 3 CHAPTERS UPDATE AS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU GUYS HEHEHEHE

I have completely gone crazy😿💙 Anyways, something is coming on chapter 15 & 16 so stay tuned! 😏

[p.s] - DO NOT UPDATE WATTPAD AJAHSJAJSJSKJDK THE NEW UPDATE SUCKS CAUSE IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE 25 OFFLINE STORIES IN TOTAL. SO IF YOU WANT UNLIMITED OFFLINE STORIES DO NOT UPDATE WATTPAD😸

To those who have already updated it.. I'm so sorry :(

OK YOU CAN NOW SCROLL DOWN :D