Arc 1.8 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

Start from the beginning

In his real world he never experienced entering a club, much more a club with illegal stuff going on. He can even feel his heart palpitating right now.

He gulped a few mouthful of airs trying to ready his self. Ash! He really can't do this.

[ Host I never knew that you were a coward ]

'you can't judge me like that! It's not like you're the one who occupied someone else body and have to act like them'

[ What? But host I thought everything was alright since you look fine these past few days? ]

' idiot, you're my system and yet you never read my body's condition. All those times, there's never a minute or even a second where my pulse rate slowed down to a normal rate, well except when I'm asleep'

[. . .]

[ This is my negligence host ]

Wen Shu just humphed in his mind. What did the system expect for him? It's not his fault since this is his first time in world hopping business.

He coughed and straightened his jacket. After a few minutes of standing in front of the door. He decided to just go inside.

When he entered, the smell of cigarettes and beer plus branded perfumes hit his nose like a truck. He gripped his assaulted nose trying to lessen the stench he inhale.

Ah, if he only he knew that his nose will be tortured in here he could've brought some facemask to protect his poor button nose.

The room is dim-litted making it a bit hard for him to see. There's a single couch curved in the centre. On the middle, there's a brute guy sitting languidly with four girls sorrounding him.

Wen Shu squinted his eyes and tried his best to find the silhouette of Chi Nong. But before he could figure out where the female lead is, he heard a voice booming in laughter.

"Hahaha Wen Shu my man, glad that you came" the raspy voice that sound like an old drunkard uncle called. He saw the guy in the centre that he supposed is Jin Jo, waving at him.

Wen Shu composed himself before walking towards Jin Jo. With a stiff smirk on his face, Wen Shu made a fist bump with Jin Jo and take a seat to the side.

"Yo, got some traffic and shit so I'm kinda late" Wen Shu tried his best to appear as natural as he can to avoid suspicion. Of course this guy, Jin Jo is no joke to be trampled. First of all, in the memories of the original, Jin Jo is already involved in illegal firearm and also drugs in the black market.

He can't afford to arouse suspicion right now since one swift move of Jin Jo, he could be killed any second.

"Nah that's fine. Here take shot" Jin Jo waved his hand and offered him(WS) a glass of beer.

Wen Shu's lips slightly twitched when he accepted the glass of beer. Fuck! He's never the type to have high tolerance when it comes to beer.

He raised the beer and sniffed it. Wen Shu fought hard trying not to crack his acting and gulped it all down in one go.

"Woah! That was great man!" Jin Jo cheered and also drink his beer.