Arc 2.1 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

• • •
Arc 2.0
'whitewashing the narcissistic student

". . . Shit" Li Han couldn't help but mutter out loud.

He stood dumbfounded in front of the bulletin board. He just really couldn't believe this.

[ Also host, this time the world rank you're in is a D rank one. So the limitations of your OOC will increase. You mustn't go beyond the set 55% limitation. ]

Li Han's mouth went agape when he saw the system notice. Then. . . Does that mean that he have to act like a narcissist? How does anyone do that?

It simply is impossible. To be narcissistic, you need to have a lot of confidence and to be honest with himself, he doesn't really have much.

'I barely even get to the top 10 in my class, plus I kinda suck at studying. And now you're asking me to act like the original character?'

The system sweat dropped from its hosts negative mutterings.

[ But when you were in the novice world you've spent a lot of time in the library reading books? Right? ]

Realization suddenly hit him hard in the face. Li Han stared at the screen and his lips formed a big smile.

But instead of feeling astonished from the good looks and bright smile of it's host, the system felt a cold chill on it's back when it saw it's hosts expression.

'hey system, were you the one who chose this world?'

Li Han asked with a big smile but instead of a bright background, you could see the dark mood he's releasing.

The system shuddered.

[ An-answering host, you see all I ever wanted was to guide and help my host on a smooth sailing journey in completing his quest. Based from your actions in the novice world I thought that this might help you. It was really unintentional ]

An irk mark appeared on Li Han's head. "Forget it, since it already happened there's nothing we could do about it"

The system released a sigh of relief and the tight tension of data's forming in it's program slowly relaxed.

(Li Han will now be addressed as Lou Shan)

Lou Shan stared at the ranking list in front of him. There he saw his name and the male lead plus the female leads name.

Lou Shan frowned. He felt that he's forgetting something.

[Ding! Villains current reputation: -90!]

His lips twitched when he saw the notification that appeared on the screen. Of course. How could he forget about the reputation points.

'so which part of the plot are we now?'

[ Answering host. 30 minutes from now Li Ma and Yo Han will meet at the library where Li Ma helped Yo Han about the mathematical equation and gained his interest ]

Lou Shan pushed up the glasses using his index finger unconsciously. It's the habit of the original character every time he's thinking of something deeply.

He started walking off towards the hallway leading to building B where his classroom is located.

[Eh host where are you going?]

'hmm? Of course to my classroom' Lou Shan replied.

[Are you not going to the library?]

Lou Shan stared questioningly at the screen in front of him. 'huh? Why should I?'