Arc 1.3 : Whitewashing the egotistic youth

• • •
Arc 1.3
'Whitewashing the egoistic youth'
( ╹▽╹ )

Wen Shu was momentarily shocked with the sudden voice. He subconsciously took a step back but his back hit a sturdy chest. He let out a yelp and immediately stepped forward a few meter and glared at Yo Sun.

Yo Sun stared amusedly by Wen Shu's actions. It was the first time he saw him act like that. Just like an angry kitten. His lips pulled up slightly with that thought in mind.

Web Shu didn't know but he suddenly felt indignation with the way Yo Sun is staring at him. But soon was riled up with the words that flowed out of the others mouth.

"You act like an angry kitten" Yo Sun said without reservation.

Wen Shu's face started turning red again as smoke puffed from his ears. He pouted with his cheeks puffed as he glared at Yo Sun.

'Kitten your ass! Your mothers a kitten! Your whole family's a kitten!'

"Take that back you bastard!" He said through gritted teeth. For a man like him to be compared to a kitten. What else could he feel but indignation. While he was seething in anger Yo Sun is watching his antics as if he's watching an interesting show.

"Why are you— gurgle~" Wen Shu was cut off mid sentence when his stomach started gurgling again. There was an awkward silence between the both of them as his stomach continued to protest. Feeling embarrassed he glared at his belly blaming it for the cause of another humiliation.

' ho, so he really didn't lie when he said that he's getting dinner at the bun shop'

You Suns lip pushed up and he rummaged into the plastic bag in his hands. When Wen Shu heard the rustles he stared in front of him.

The aroma of meat bun entered his system as he saw Yo Sun reaching out his hands containing two Meat buns in front of him. He couldn't help but gulp and the sound of his stomach intensifies.

When You Sun saw that he didn't dare get the meat bun in his hands he took the initiative and grabbed Web Shu's Hands putting the two meat buns.

Receiving the meat buns Web Shu stared at Yo Sun with a questioning look. Why would he give food to his enemy? Could this be a trap? Poison?

As if reading what's in the brunettes mind Yo Sun raised his brows "don't worry, I wouldn't dare to commit murder. It's my apology gift about earlier"

When he confirmed to the system that Yo Sun is telling the truth he raised a meat bun with his hands and slowly munch in it. His eyes widen as the flavor of meat and radish bursted in his mouth. The delicious flavor in his taste buds made him addicted. He released a satisfied sigh while nibbling on the meat bun.

' ah this is life '

Both of them are enveloped in silence. It was not awkward but rather. . .a comfortable one. One was eating while the other one silently staring at the other. It was a harmonious scene. When Wen Shu was eating his second meat bun, the sound of a car can be heard. Both looked in the direction of the sound. Soon a car appeared and stopped in front of them. When the door opened Mo Heng exited the car and hurriedly draped a coat over Wen Shu's shoulder and opened the door to the back seat.