Arc 2.0 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

• • •
Arc 2.0
'whitewashing the narcissistic student'

None of them talked about what happened at the parking lot. They both treated it as if the topic was Pandora's box itself.

With a beet red face, Wen Shu almost planted his whole body on the car door.

Yo Sun on the other side didn't know what to do. So he just decided to stay silent.

A few minutes later, Yo Sun couldn't help but took a glimpse at the side, coincidentally Wen Shu also decided to peek at Yo Sun's reaction.

Both a pair of onyx and amber eyes met.

Yo Sun ". . . ."

Wen Shu ". . . ."

Both broke off the awkward eye contact and continued doing what they were doing earlier. Wen Shu face planting on the car door and Yo Sun driving quietly.

But a small smile formed on Yo Sun's lips when he saw the others red ear.

Wen Shu heard a low chuckle and there he saw Yo Sun smiling. He almost blew up then and there.

'what? Is he laughing at me?! Ah! I almost want to dig a hole and bury myself'

Almost burning up with shame, Wen Shu glared at Yo Sun. "Y-you Why are you laughing?"

Wen Shu cursed himself when his voice stuttered. Why does this happen to him every time. Always stuttering.

Yo Sun felt nostalgic with the current scenario. It's almost the same as when he confronted Wen Shu at his aunt's bun shop. He sure is a big d*ck back there.

"I'm not laughing, I just thought that you're cute" Yo Sun replied and smirked at Wen Shu.

Wen Shu raised his brow at the statement he just received, he crossed his arms " excuse me? I just want you to know that I'm not cute, cute is too soft for me, and also Handsome is more befitting to describe me"

"Well you're the boss" Yo Sun replied curtly. Immediately appeasing the hissing kitten beside him.

Wen Shu humphed and raised his chin proudly as if showing off his victory.

'you're still cute'

Yo Sun stated in his mind after seeing the brunettes reaction.

After those exchange of words, silence loomed upon them once again and the awkward atmosphere came.

Wen Shu stared outside the window, trying his best to endure the awkwardness he's feeling. Unconsciously he brought his hand up and lightly touched his lips.

Yo Sun who kept observing the other guy saw the blank look on Wen Shu's face.

[ Ding! Villains current reputation: 97! ]

Wen Shu was startled when he saw the notification by the sudden increase of reputation. He stared questioningly at the screen in front of him, trying to discern on which of his actions caused to make a sudden increase in his reputation.

'eh? System what happened?'

[ When things like this happen, there's no need to ask, just be thankful host ]

The system said blandly. Well what else can it say? That the male lead is currently obsessed with his host. And most of the increase of his reputation was also caused by the increasing love the male lead felt for his host.

Ahhh. The system has been seriously thinking that after all of this he would ask for a vacation from the admins. Things connected to humans truly are complicated.