Chapter Eleven: The Love Doctor

Start from the beginning

"Oh, oh, oh!" Chug now sounded overexcited. "You have to let me tell them."

Dottie chuckled. "Go ahead, Chug."

"Uh..." Chug was thinking about what to say. "Oh, I know it. It's..." Dusty and Braedey smiled, wondering what Chug wanted to say. "It's on the tip of my tongue. I'll remember."

"We're going..." Dottie started to pitch in.
"We're going..." Chug began repeating.
Dottie: "to..."
Chug: "to..."
Dottie: "Mmm..."
"Malays..." Chug began.
"Mexico." Dottie corrected.

"Mexico! That's it!" Chug exclaimed happily. "We're going to meet you two in Mexico." He announced to them both.

"Really?" Dusty and Braedey asked simultaneously in shock.

"Yep." Chug agreed. "Tickets on Sparky and me. We sold 326 Dusty and Braedey bubbleheads, 143 antenna balls, 203 spinner mugs, 100 Braedey figures..."

Someone blew a whistle. "And 1,000 whistles." Sparky chipped in. "Go, Team Dusterino and McQueen! Yeah."

Braedey looked at Dusty with a mischievous smirk. "What?" Dusty looked at him confused.

"Oh, nothing." Braedey shrugged.

"You sure you're up for it, Skipper?" Dusty asked.

"You bet." Skipper sounded joyous. "Somebody else is doing the flying."

"That's great news, guys." Dusty was glad to hear the news. "We'll see you in Mexico."

"Yeah!" Sparky agreed.

"Buenos noches!" Chug then spoke Spanish.

"I'll bring the salsa! Whoo-hoo!" Sparky cheered. They were getting way too excited to travel somewhere else.

Dusty turned the mic off and both him and Braedey now headed out. It was nighttime now, and the full moon was out.

"What a perfect night tonight." Braedey sighed with relief.

"I agree." Dusty looked around.

As they go near El Chu's hanger, the hangar door was open. A bunch of oil cans were lying around inside, just as El Chu shot out suddenly.

"Hey, El Chu, where's the fire?" Dusty greeted curiously.

"Yeah. You look like your tail's on fire." Braedey added.

"It is in my soul." El Chu declared.

"Why?" Braedey asked, standing next to Dusty.

Annie rolled up. "He's gotten that crazy look in his eyes." She whispered to the two.

"Tonight, I shall win the heart of Miss Rochelle." El Chu rolled that R, abut he sounded determined. Braedey shook his head and smiled. El Chu flicked his cape and rolled away in a hurry.

At Rochelle's hanger, El Chu had turned on the spotlight, and had a radio next to him. He set it on to a Mariachi music. El Chu began to whoop. Then, the song changed to Rock music. Rochelle muttered something when El Chu began to sing. El Chu was singing 'Just a Love Machine.' Nothing a girl like Rochelle would like, so Rochelle closed her hanger door.

Braedey shook his head. 'There's gotta be something we can do, Dusty." He said.

"Yeah. He is making a fool of himself." Annie added.

"Already on it." Dusty whispered. Annie and Braedey looked to one another with confusion, wondering what their friend might be up to.

Dusty cuts off the power. El Chu stopped singing, confused. He looked to Rochelle's hanger to see it was closed. He looked to his radio and followed the wire to Dusty. Dusty had the wires hanging on his right wing, unplugged, and smiling; I was smiling as well.