Chapter Seventeen- Maybe This Isn't So Different After All

Song On Repeat: Explode by Patrick Stump
Yooo Alesa's pregnant🚼😂

"Why did we start school on a Wednesday again?" I laugh, walking into homeroom with Allison.

"I don't know, but I'm kinda glad we did, because today is PIZZA FRIDAY!" she shouts, and we burst out laughing.

We plop our booksacks down by our desks, and walk over to our group of friends.

" 'Sup guise?" I chirp.

"Not much, you?" Josh asks.

------#TEAMTIMESKIP to P.E.-----

"Hey, Fatty!" Pass me the ball!" a jock on my basketball team shouts at me.

I roll my eyes, and make the three-pointer. "I could diet, which I don't need to, but no amount of plastic surgery could save your ugly ass from the tragic accident that was your conceivement." I smirk at him.

"OOOOOOHHHH!" everybody shouts, and I high-five Ash.

"Check." Josh smirks, and I pass the ball to him. When I get it back, I pass to Allison, who passes to Josh, who makes a two-pointer.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN SHE COMES OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM

"PRIZZA!" I shout when the bell rings, and Josh, Allison, Ash, Alex, and I run the short (about ten step) run to the cafeteria.

When I get my food and sit down, I plug in my earbuds, and play "The Only Hope For Me Is You" by My Chemical Romance.

Remember me

remember me

remember me

remember me

remember me

remember me

where

where will we stand?

when all the lights go out, across these city streets?

where were you when

all of the embers fell, I still remember them

covered in ash

covered in glass

covered in all my friends, I still

think of the bombs they built

is there a place that I could be

may I be another memory?

Can I be the only hope for you?

Because you're the only hope for me!

-------TIMESKIP TO HOME-------

"Rascal, down." I laugh, setting my booksack down and bending down to scratch behind his ears.

"We're home!" Adam shouts into the house, and I hear Alesa say "Okay!"

I run upstairs to my room, and flop onto my bed. I open my laptop, but close it. I change into a T-Shirt and Nike shorts, and run downstairs. I grab a basketball, and shoot a three.

I miss. Dammit.

I run after it, and dribble for a bit. I put my headphones in, and play "Bang the Doldrums" by Fall Out Boy.

I run up to the basket, and make the layup. I dribble back to where I think the three-point line would be, and dribble.

I breathe out, open my eyes, and shoot.

Swish

"Yes!" I cheer, and shoot for a while. Soon, I run inside to get some water, and feel like running.

"I'm going for a run!" I shout, and hear Dad shout "Where?"

"To the stop sign," I say, walking into his room. He looks up from his phone, and nods. I put my earbuds in, and jog out the front door.

I take off running, and my favorite song, "Explode", comes on. It's a fast song, so it's fun to run to.

I go faster, pushing myself. After about five minutes I slap the stop sign, and stop for a second to rest.

I don't hear the van stop behind me.

I don't see the hand cover my mouth.

I don't see the arm drag me backwards.

What I do see is my house flash by out of the back window, and Dad standing outside, eyes wide.

Right before I'm knocked out.

OOOHHH SHIT

I DID NOT PLAN TO DO THAT BUT I DID

WELL, FUCK

WHO KIDNAPPED HER?

FIND OUT SOON...MAYBE;)