Chapter One-Him.

<SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: PICTURE PERFECT BY ESCAPE THE FATE>

"Why did you have to go?" I sing quietly. "I'd give up my eyes, to see you one last time. And I'd give all my fingertips to touch you! And I could paint you picture perfect, even if I were blinded!"

"Hey! You're good!" I hear someone shout. I look down from my branch in an oak tree, and my eyes widen into softballs. It's SKYDOESMINECRAFT. ADAM. FREAKING. DAHLBERG. WTF.

"Th-thanks," I stutter. "Aren't you Adam Dahlberg?"

"In the flesh," he laughs. "You're a fan?"

"Yeah, but I don't get to watch you that often, the lady that runs the orphanage I live at hates me." I reply, tearing up.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. What orphanage do you live at?" he asks, eyes sad. I forgot, he's adopted.

"Mrs. Stephanie's 'Happy Home' for Chidren," I reply, saying 'happy home' in air quotes.

He nods thoughtfully, thinking. I can tell because he's stroking his stubble.

"Okay. Well, I've got to go, maybe see you around again sometime!" he says, and waves to me.

"Maybe." I say quietly, as he walks away.

I hop down from the tree, and sprint back. Mrs. Stephanie doesn't know I'm gone.

I sneak into my room from the tree by my window, and run to ny desk. Right when I open my school textbook, my door opens.

"What was all that thumping?" she snaps. "You didn't sneak out, did you? Oh wait, you don't have a boyfriend anymore, so you have nowhere to go." with that, she sashays out.

I sigh, and pick up my sketchbook. I start a sketch of Ian (Ssundee) from a picture on my iPod.

I can't get his stubble right, so I give up and flop on my bed. I look at my sorry excuse for a clock, and notice it reads "9:00".

"Jeez, I need to get to sleep before I get slapped!" I say to myself, and change into my "Power Moves Only" shirt and a pair of track shorts.

I climb into bed, and drift off into a restless sleep, plagued by dreams i never can remember.

---------------------------------------

When I wake up, someone is banging on my door. I groggily open it, and Mrs. Stephanie barges in.

"You little-you lied to me!" she snaps, and slaps me. "The man here said that he met you yesterday at the park, and that you told him everything."

"What? Who?" I ask, still groggy. Then I remember. ADAM.

"Oh my God,yes!" I exclaim, brofisting the sky.

I shut my door in her face,and change into my other Power Moves shirt, the one with the white piping on the sleeves and neck. I also put on some jeans and my black and white Converse. I pack my stuff, and run downstairs.

"Whoah, Mini Mitch." he laughs. I look down, and realize I do look like Mitch.

"Didn't even notice," I chuckle.

"Well, I signed the forms, let's go home!" he chirps, and we go to the Team's Suburban.

"So, tell me about yourself." he says.

"Well, I like YouTube, obviously, I like to play video games, I love art, I think I'm an okay singer, and yeah..that's about it!" I laugh. "I'm not very interesting."

"Yeah, me either." he chuckles.

"Are you kidding me?" I laugh. "You're interesting as shit!"

He kind of flinches at my cuss word, but hey, it's how I was brought up. In an orphanage full of cussing teenagers.

We pull up to a huge house, and get out. I grab my bag, and we walk in.

"Welcome to the Team Crafted house, a.k.a. your new home!" he exclaims.