Chapter Twelve-I'M NOT GOOD WITH NAMES OKAY DON'T THROW THINGS AT ME

I take off my shoes, and dip my feet in the water. I wiggle them around, and pull the giant floaty-mat-thingy over. I walk onto it, and sit, looking across the lake.

I hear a door open, and I look back at the house. Suddenly, I feel the floatie rock.

"Jeez!" I exclaim, holding on for dear life. "Where did you come from?!"

"Well, Zoe,when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much-"

"NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I shout, but Dad continues.

"They buy a baby from Costco! What's so bad about that?" he asks.

"Oh my Jesus," I say, facepalming.

"You're welcome!" he smiles. "So I see you're feeling better?"

"Yeah, I feel a lot better after I slept." I nod.

"I have a question. Would you like to go out to eat with Alesa and I tonight?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'd love that!" I exclaim, and he nods.

"Okay, you don't have to dress fancy or anything." he says. #Okay I really wanted to put the engagement there but I'm not#

"Okay." I nod, and we just sit in scilence for a little bit, watching the sunlight reflect off of the lake.

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO HERE COMES THE WAABULENCE GET OUTTA THE WAY!

"But TeamCrafted_Lover, why did you tell us if it was gonna happen or noooot? AND WHY WAS THE CHAPTER SO SHOOOOOOOOORT?!"

B'CAUSE I WANTED TO AND RAN OUT OF IDEAS. THERE.

I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. But I do have a question.

Since my school is starting again on Wednesday, I won't be able to write as much, which means longer wait for long chappies like I've been writing.

So, do you guys want shorter, more frequent chapters, or longer, less frequent ones? Tell me in the Comments Land! (Good Mythical Morning reference!)

Peace Broskis!✌️

P.S She's going to do another cover in about....four...maybe five...chapters, so comment songs that you want her to sing! Peace!✌️