Chapter Nine-Washington

"Zoe...." Ty starts. "Team Crafted is breaking up."

"WHAT?!" I shriek, and stand there, not moving. "WHY?!"

"It's getting too stressful," he responds, like they rehearsed this. "There's so much demand for videos, and always getting recognized everywhere-"

"OH MY GOD, TY." I shout. "WHEN are you people going to realize that meeting you makes those kids' lives? I've had depression. I know what it feels like. Meeting your idol can....it can make you happy in your worst times.It can pull you out of a dark place, okay? You signed up for this when you started YouTube, so STOP COMPLAINING!" and with that, I stomp up the stairs to pack. I can't stand Ty right now.

When I'm done packing, I walk to Adam's room.

"Can I come in?" I ask, knocking on the door.

"Yeah, Zoe." he replies, and I walk in, shutting the door behind him.

"You okay?" I ask, hugging him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess I'm just a little shocked." he says, and zips his suitcase.

"Do you agree with what Ty said?" I ask.

"Not in the slightest," he mumbles, and sits down on the bed by me.

"Good." I nod. "Because I just gave him a stern talking-to."

"Did you just say 'a stern talking-to?'" he laughs, and I nod.

We walk out to his car, suitcases in hand. I hug everybody but Ty, and throw my bag in the back.

We drive off, and I look back and wave until I can't see them anymore. Soon, we are on the interstate, heading north.

"Washington?" I ask after about two hours, looking at the big "WELCOME TO WASHINGTON!" sign we just passed.

"Yep." Adam smiles, which makes me smile.

"Can I call you Dad?" I ask, out of the blue.

"Yeah, if you want to." he replies, and I nod. Then, the song playing on my phone changes to my favorite song.

This is gospel, for the fallen ones

Locked away in permanent slumber

Assembling their philosophies

From pieces of broken memories

Oowhoooaoh

Oowhoooaoh

The gnashing teeth and gritting tongues conspire against the odds

But they haven't seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go!

'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear,the fear of falling apart!

Ooowhoooaoh

Ooowhooooaoh

the fear, the fear of falling apart!

This is gospel, for the vagabonds, never-do-wells, and insufferable bastards

confessing their approphosies

led away by imperfect impostors

oooowhooah

oooohwhoah

If I try to sleep through the end of the world, then bury me alive

because I won't give up without a fight

If you love me let me go!

'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear,the fear of falling apart!

oooohwhoah

the fear of falling apart

ooohwhoah

the fear, the fear of falling apart

ooohwhoah

the fear of falling apart

ooohwhoah

the fear of falling apart

ooohwhoah

the fear of falling apart

ooohwhoaahoh

the fear of falling apart

We suddenly pull of the interstate, and a sparkling lake comes into view. We pull up to a green house, and I know I'm going to like it here.

HEEEEEEY PARTY PEOPLES!!

Okay! Sorry if it was mostly song lyrics, I just really love "This is Gospel", so I thought it should be Zoe's fave song of the week!

Is it wierd that I'm not pumped for Christmas at all? It's probably because I know I'm not getting any of the FOB merch I asked for....bummer. ANYWYAY!

I've never been to Books a Million (I USUALLY GO TO B&N OKAY I KNOW SO CLICHÉ) but DANG SON!

They're like Hot Topic for books. They even have SHERLOCK and DOCTOR WHO stuff! AND I KNOW SUPERNATURAL IS A BOOK SERIES TOO BUT THEY HAVE SPN STUFF!

So I got a "Face your worst fears and conquer them" shirt with the Dauntless logo, and MC diamond earrings. THEY'RE THE COOLEST THING EVER!

Okay, I'm done. Peace broskis!✌️
OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVA

(Comment 'Panic!' if you read this, I wanna see who actually reads my A/N's)