He?

Chaeyoung is not a latecomer, but she always makes sure she came late when she has a meeting for the Art club

Chaeyoung is not a latecomer, but she always makes sure she came late when she has a meeting for the Art club. There's no point to come early when she got no friends there and she always sits at the back.

But today she regretted she came late.

The only sit left was beside Jeon Jungkook, and he placed his bag on it. He was focus on typing something on his phone. 

But why he sits at the back? He normally sits at the front.

Chaeyoung slowed down her step as her eyes scanning the whole room looking for an empty desk and chair.

But none.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Miyeon and the gang smiling mockingly.

Chaeyoung sighs, did they intentionally doing this to her? She was about to turn and look for an extra chair and desk from another classroom but she heard a voice...

"You can sit here."

She turns back to see the owner of the voice...

Jeon Jungkook.

He was looking at her.

Wait, is she hallucinating?.

Chaeyoung scrunches up her nose thinking she might be crazy thinking the voice is Jungkook. There's no way―

"Here..." Jungkook takes his bag off the chair beside him.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

Not just hers, but every student inside the room.

Chaeyoung's eyes look at him, her face hardens. What joke is he playing? Does he plan to push her once she trying to sit on that chair?

Seeing Chaeyoung didn't move, Jungkook said again... "You can sit here."

She wanted to refuse, but it will be so much hassle to carry the table and chair from the other room. So she decided to use the table and chair beside Jungkook.

She walks closer to his direction.

Jungkook's heart beating rapidly when Chaeyoung accepts his offer, he pretends like he was busy reading something on his phone and didn't see her walking to his side.

But his eyes twitched when instead of sitting beside him, she pulled the table away from his. She pulled and place it beside the window, then lift the chair to her table too.

Jungkook sighs internally as he remembers how he had changed place when she came to sit beside him before.

At the end of the meeting, the club advisor Mr. Han appointed Chaeyoung to handle their art supplies.

"Ms. Park will be the one in charge to buy the art supply this Friday and I need 1 or 2 volunteers to help her. Anyone who wanted to volunteer can come to my room and fill in the released-form before 2pm," said Mr. Han before he leaves the room.

Chaeyoung at the back just nods, knowing too well she will handle this alone without anyone's help.

"Thank God, he didn't choose me. We have a plan to eat at the new cafe..." Sana said to her group.

"Yeah...even if Mr. Han choose us, Chaeyoung would still volunteer to go. Then she can get brownie point...isn't it her personality to please all lectures so she can get extra point?" Miyeon said in a mocking tone.

The group laughed.

Chaeyoung glanced at them, her eyes met Jungkook. He's not laughing.

Chaeyoung picks up her things, annoyed with the group. And mostly with Jungkook. He should just laugh together, so she could say that he's 100% hate her too just like the other students.

She leaves the room and acting as if she didn't hear the mocking at all.

.

.

At the cafeteria, female students keep glancing at the specific table where two good-looking students busy eating and talking...or maybe only one talking and the other one busy eating.

"So are you joining us to play the VCR game at Taehyung's place this Friday?" Seokjin asked the youngest in his group of friends.

"Who's going aside from you?" Jungkook asked back while munching on his foods and looks at the time on his phone.

Seokjin counting with his fingers, "Namjoon...Jimin...Hoseok, Yoongi want to sleep...so if you join we have six-"

"No, I can't." Jungkook cut him off then stab his fork into the meat before feeding it into his mouth.

"You can't?! Why?!" Seokjin asked, dramatically with his hand on his chest. At the same time wondering why Jungkook eating like he's in rush.

"I have something to do..."

"Do what?"

"To do something," Jungkook replied. "Hyung, I need to drop by somewhere...please throw this off after you're done eating." He stands up and walks away, leaving Seokjin who wanted to talk more.

.

.

Chaeyoung walks into the hallway heading to Mr. Han's room. She needs to get the money from him to buy the supplies tomorrow.

She had done this job a few months ago, so she didn't care much when Mr. Han choose her again. And yes, last time...she's the one who offered herself to handle the art supplies. But not to get a brownie point from him. She offered herself to do the job because she heard the other students already had plan hiking together. Since she's not invited, so she offered herself to do it.

"Ah you're here..." Mr. Han smiled looking at her.

Chaeyoung smiled back and get the list of items from him. She raises her eyebrows... the list was long.

"It's quite a lot to buy, so I give you extra money...don't go by bus. Take a cab. Wait...I think he has a car so maybe..."

Chaeyoung didn't listen to what Mr. Han blabbering. Her mind was busy thinking of how should she carry all this stuff.

"Maybe I need to go early, should I go after my second class ended?" She asked the advisor.

"He said after 12 will be good. So-"

"He?" Chaeyoung frowns, confused.

"Yes, someone signed up to go with you.." Mr. Han said with a smile.

"Who?"

"Jeon Jungkook.