something

'trust me they won't tease and interrupt you

'trust me they won't tease and interrupt you...and you can walk past the sports lounge alone without getting disturbed after this' - This is the words Jeon Jungkook said to her a few night ago.

It's true tho, the male seniors didn't disturb her.

But why she always bumps into him every time she walked at the Sports Centre? As if he always at the gym and walk out from there at the same time she passes by the lounge.

And they end up walking out from the Sports Centre together after the seniors thought she was there to meet Jungkook like the other night.

It has been a week, she had tried to avoid Jungkook...but failed.

Tonight, she finishes her work a bit late, hoping Jungkook won't be at the gym anymore.

She sighs in relief when she didn't see him walking out from the gym entrance as she passes by the Sports Centre. Chaeyoung looks at the time, 9;00 pm. Thinking maybe Jungkook stop his night workout before this time. 

He seems strict in working out his body tho...wait, why I'm thinking about him? - Chaeyoung scold herself.

She can't help thinking how he always in matching set of hoodie and sweatpants or sometimes plain t-shirt...the clothes he wore to the gym. But not once he smells bad and she admitted that Jungkook possessed a very handsome face. That's why other students like to be around him...male or female.

"Park Chaeyoung!" A voice called her name,

She turns to see a male student walking to her.

"Thank God you're here...go get your boyfriend Jungkook. He was limping after the barbells fell on his foot. He refused to leave..." The male student scratched the back of his head as if he was stress with the situation.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen as she imagines the incident...barbell fell on toe...oh my god.

"Where is he?" Her mouth asked, unconsciously.

"He still inside the gym, at the bench."

Chaeyoung doesn't know what she's doing, but her legs already move forward following the male student towards the gym.

.

Jungkook hissed as he looks at his right toe, swollen. He looks at the clock, he should wait until 9.30. Maybe Chaeyoung already leave by that time. 

For the past few nights, he has been setting up his time to make it look like he finished workout at the same time as hers, but tonight it seems like he can't do that with his swollen foot. So, he intentionally stayed late, he doesn't want her to see him in this state.

He wonders what her reaction will be if she saw him limping, maybe she will say 'serve your right!'... yeah, that the possible reaction after what he did to her.

Jungkook sighs, resting his back against the wall.

"Jeon! Look who's here...your fairy!!!"

The voice was loud and making the whole students in the gym looks the entrance.