14

“Hi, Elijah. I think someone is reading all the letters that I am sending you because there is no way that anyone would know about me having a sleepover at Sean’s unless the person is a psychic, but the one who is writing the letter is trying to impersonate you and I don’t know how to feel about it. On one side, it’s really creepy, but on the other, I like the responses. It makes me feel like you are jealous over me and that makes me grin like my Grandma after successfully beating me up with her broomstick.

I’d still continue writing the letters and see where this goes. Maybe they’ll help me get over you which is very hard considering how I held my breath whenever you pass me and maybe I’ll find my new soulmate because the way Jennifer is letting everyone know that you are her territory, there is no way you’d ever fall for me, atleast not after the stunt that I pulled today.

I am really sorry, Elijah, I did not mean to elbow your stomach, it was on reflex. I think the universe does not want us to be together because whenever you come to me for a talk, I always mess up big time. I am a fucking mess.

Love,
Crystal.

•••••••

I'm making coconut milk prawns curry today, let's see how it goes.

Ps- Don't worry about me burning down the kitchen because I can cook decent.

Pps- I am literally obsessed with the new cover.

✌🏼