33

"Hi, Elijah. You asked me to marry you two months ago and I remember being in so much shock as if my Grandma had woken up from her grave along with her broom. But how could I say no to you when all I have been dreaming about was us for ages? This is probably going to be the last letter that I am writing to you, but don't think that I am happy about it, I am actually not. I am low key sad because this is where it all started; this is where you and I happened and this is where you proposed me to be your wife, but now all the things that I have been writing in the letter, I will say to you directly because you are going to be my husband as of tomorrow and I can't wait to be your bride. Who would have thought that me, Crystal Fernandez would be able to express her feelings to her childhood crush, Elijah Miller? Absolutely no one.

But here I am, writing this letter to you as your fiancée and a very proud fiancée at that. You can find many tear drops on this letter and mind you, none of them are fake. I am getting emotional writing this letter because I have been writing these 'letters of love' to you for months now and now that you are here, I don't need to slip them in. I love you, Elijah, I have always loved you and I will keep loving you no matter what. Thank you for loving me back, baby.

Love,
Crystal."

•••••••

This is the end of Crystal and Elijah

❤️