Chapter 8

Souls POV
What the hell?! Maka...they're killing her! I yell her name at the top of my lungs and run towards the man and I kick him really hard and I make him get off maka, "you idiot, you're gonna pay" he tries to scare me with his knife , but I turn my arm into a blade and get it close to his neck, "dont try to scare me" I tell him, he then runs away with Veronica. I turn around to see maka has blacked out, she was bruised everywhere and had a cut on her cheek...the next time I see those two, I'm killing them.
I gently pick maka up and run to our apartment since I didn't know where her dad lived, I should've explain earlier, this is all my fault.
We arrive home and Tsubaki and blackstar rush to see maka "what the fuck happened soul?!" Yelled blackstar, tsubaki was crying "maka...soul, how did this happen?!" I explained to them about Veronica and the other guy. Tsubaki gets an ice pack and bandages for maka, "we need to call stein" I say, I grab the phone, call dr.stein and he arrives quickly "oh my, good thing she isn't dead, she got hit in some places that could risk her health, but maka is strong so she'll be ok" he explains, thank goodness, "WHERES MAKA?!" I hear someone yell, it was spirit running to our apartment, once he arrived, he became pale when he saw maka, "SOUL DAMNIT! WHAT HAPPENED WITH MAKA?!" He yells at me while grabbing me by my shirt and he sheds a tear.I didn't say a word because I was ashamed that I couldn't protect maka. Luckily dr.stein stopped sprit before he could do anything to me, "calm down spirit, maka is a strong girl, she'll be ok" Spirit sits on the chair in the kitchen and stein continues "Soul, take care of her over the weekend, don't go to school if she's still in bad shape, I'll come to check on her once on a while, ok?"
"yes sir" I reply.
"Good, we'll be leaving now, take care you guys"
It was almost midnight, Tsubaki and blackstar go to sleep and I was at the living room with maka, it really hurt me seeing maka like this, I didn't notice that I was crying, I grab makas gentle hand and give it a kiss. I didn't want to leave her alone, so I carefully pick her up and put her in my bed, i kiss her forehead, lay down next to her, wrap my arm around her before falling asleep with her.
Saturday Morning
Makas pov
I wake up in souls room, how did I get here? I thought I was a goner, i turn to see soul asleep next to me with his arm wrapped around me. I blush because that means he had to carry me, I hope I wasn't heavy. Wait, what about papa? I hope he's not worried. My body hurts so much, i can't move, i try but it hurts, "maka? Are you awake?" I hear soul whisper, "soul..." but then i remember what he did "don't talk to me you cheater..." he gets up and explains that he never wanted to kiss Blair and she forcefully kissed him, I was so happy to hear that! "Oh...soul...I'm so sorry..." i tell him with a shaky voice trying not to cry, "no maka, I'm the one who's sorry, I should've told Blair we were dating earlier, I love you so much, please don't ever leave me" he says while crying a little.
Seeing him cry made me cry too, we hug each other for a moment because our crying woke up blackstar and Tsubaki "MAKA YOURE AWAKE!! IM SO HAPPY!!" Tsubaki cries out, "tsubakiiiiii" I cry too, we hug each other and then we see kid and the sisters come into our room, "OH MY GOD MAKA! YOUR FACE!" Yells patty, "patty! I'm sorry maka. Are you ok?" Liz asks, "wait, how did you guys get here?" I ask, to me, soul looks just as confused as I am "oh yeah, whops, sorry about that, Tsubaki called us yesterday to see if we could come over" kid explains.
I noticed that Blair wasn't home, well, I didn't really want to see her right now anyways. They all have breakfast, but soul eats with me in his room, my arms hurt too, so he had so feed me, "sorry, you don't have to feed me you know?" I felt like I was bothering him, he looks at me dead in the eye and gives me a gentle kiss on my cheek, "I do this because I want to, and because...I love you maka" he says smiling, "I love you too soul"
Knock knock
I wonder who it is? We hear kid talking and then hear someone's footsteps heading towards our door, "h-hi maka" said crona shyly
Souls POV
Crona came in our room while I was feeding maka, "oh uh hi crona!" Said maka with a smile, "I hope you're doing ok maka!" He said while getting close to her, excuse me? no offense, but it always looks like crona likes maka, and maka is my girlfriend. I wrap my arms around her and say "she's ok, don't worry pal" I try my best to hide my jealousy then I kiss her.
Cronas pov
D-did soul just kiss maka? Are they together? It seems like it. But...I thought me and maka had a connection going on between us, I don't know how to deal with this. Well, at least maka is happy, i still love her though, I just won't say it. Maka was done eating and soul left the room to put her dishes away, I sit next to her and ask "hey maka...are y-you and soul t-together now?"
"Haha, yeah, I've loved him for the longest time. Ever since I met him, I felt different around him, he was the first Man I trusted too, and when he told me that he also loved me, I was so happy"
"That's good to hear..."
Maka was smiling and blushing so much when she was talking about her and soul, i wish she talked about me like that. I was thinking so much that I didn't notice she fell asleep. She looks so cute, but her adorable face was covered with bruises and a cut.  I moved her hair out of her face and soul came in again "did maka fall asleep?" He asked
"Yeah"
"I see, let's go to the living room and let her rest, she was beat up pretty bad"
"Ah, o-ok then"
soul makes sure maka is comfortable and then gives her a kiss, what a lucky man.
Souls POV
Me and crona walk out the room and talk with the rest of the gang while maka sleeps. Tsubaki and Blackstar FINALLY got enough money to get their apartment back, i was so relieved, they pack their things and say bye. Kid and the twins leave then I hear another knock on the door again, ugh who is it this time? As I opened the door, I see Blair with a bag,
"Hi soul" she says with a nervous smile
"Hey..."
"I-I got some gifts for maka, I know it won't make up for what I did, but I hope maka will still forgive me, I'll do whatever it takes!"
"Well, makas sleeping right now so we're gonna have to wait until she wakes up"
Later
Maka wakes up and I pick her up to sit down in the living room with Blair, the tension in the room was, cold maka wasn't even making eye contact with Blair, then she finally spoke
Makas pov
"Listen Blair, if you want to stay in this house, you need to back away from soul, you hear me?"
It was quiet for a moment and Blair gets on her knees and begs
"I'M SO SORRY MAKA!!! I WISH I NEVER DID IT! I REGRET IT SO MUCH!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM BEGGING YOU!! I-I even brought you some gifts..." Blair cries. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a few books, some cute clothes, and 2 necklaces, "I designed it for you and soul" she added
We looked closely and the necklaces had a charm that looked like a soul with our names engraved in them. I wore the one that had souls name on it, wearing it made me smile. But back to where I was, I made strict rules for her and she agreed to all of them, I still don't trust her 100% but I can assure she won't bother soul because I got an idea
"Hey soul!"
"Yeah, what's up?"
"From now, I'm sleeping with you!"
Soul turns red "r-really?! I mean *ahem* that sounds nice"
*later*
Me and soul go on a double date with kid and Liz, it was really fun, we got ice cream and hung out in the park, but then lord death called us
"Yo! It's been a while since you guys have been on a mission, I don't mean to bother you guys, but there's 2 witches in town and i want you guys to kill and retrieve her soul tomorrow , thank you!" He says and hangs up. My body still hurts, but I'm sure I can do the mission.
"Should we tell Blackstar and tsubaki?" I ask
"I don't think it's necessary, me and the girls will kill one witch and you and soul kill the other one, it's perfectly balanced" kid answered, I'm not surprised he said that. After our double date, I make souls favorite food, "maka you're the best!" He says with his mouth stuffed, I smiled at him and after eating, we watched a movie. I yawned
"I think it's time to go to bed, it getting pretty late, and we have a mission tomorrow" soul tells me
"Yeah I know"
Blair already went to sleep, so we brushed our teeth and I get into my pajamas and tank top and soul wears his shorts and a shirt. We get in bed a snuggle next to him.
"Goodnight soul!" I give him a kiss
"Goodnight maka" he kisses me back and we both fell asleep.

Hellooooooooo! Me again🙃 thanks for reading this chapter, i hope you enjoyed it, if you did, that makes me very happy!^_^ take care and see you next chapter
∧_∧
( ・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'¨)
         .· '¸.·*'