Your Demon Is Showing

Omniscient
A few hours and lots of arguing later, the original family arrived in Lebanon, Kansas in search of their missing child. Freya, holding a more precise map of the state, is leading the family to the bunker, where Emma is just getting ready for the day and the Winchester siblings are getting ready for a hunt in Portland, Oregon.

Hayley
Soon enough, Freya pulled up to this house. We get out of the car and make our way to the front door. Klaus knocks on the door and we wait. After a few seconds of waiting, the door swings open to reveal a tall man with short hair and green eyes. 
“Hello. Please invite us in.” Elijah compels the man. He stands there for a few seconds, looking between everyone. He then rolls his eyes and walks away from the door, calling out to Emma. Elijah and I look at each other, coming to the same conclusion. He’s on vervain.

“Emma! Your murderous freakshow family is here!” He calls out.

I hear a light giggle coming from inside and my heart skips a beat or three. My little girl. It's been so long since I’ve heard her laugh. Then, a beautiful teenage girl appears at the door. Oh my… Look at her. She’s so grown up.

Rebekah
Wow. My niece is all grown up and she is absolutely beautiful. Her sense of fashion is amazing. I might have to steal that top. 

Elijah
Emma grew up to be a beautiful young woman. Oh how I’ve missed her.

Freya
Emma is so beautiful! It's a shame we didn’t get to see her grow up.

Kol
There’s my little angel. I just saw her two weeks ago so there isn’t a dramatic aging difference. I’m glad Hope took the Hollow out of us. I can actually be around my favorite niece now. The last few visits, I couldn't stay there for more than an hour. Emma is stronger, so she can be around the hollows magic longer than Hope can. 

Hope
I’m gonna miss being an only child. It was fun while it lasted though. Wait. what? No! Inadu, shut up! I missed her so much. I give my word that I’m gonna be a better sister.

Klaus
There she is. The daughter I’ve been so desperately looking for these last 8 years. I can’t wait to take her home so we can be a family again. We’ve all been so broken while she was gone. Just then another tall man walks to the door.

Emma
I walk to the door and see the rest of the Mikaelson family standing there. I hate them so much. I just want them to leave. I was about to teleport them back to New Orleans with no memory of where I am or ever coming here, but then I looked at Hope. I can see the sadness and regret in her eyes. Then her face changes to a cold hard look. Her eyes have been constantly flickering between her normal blue color to a brighter, glowing blue. The Hollow. My sister has the Hollow inside of her. Uncle Sam walks over to the door and stands next to me. 

“Uncle Sam, can you please invite them in?” I ask him. He invited them in and walked away. I lead them into the library and gesture for them to take a seat. 

I then wave my hand and a glass of blood appears in front of everyone. Freya and Davina have bourbon instead of blood. Hope has apple juice mixed with blood and so do i. 

“That’s still your favorite right?” I ask her. She picks up the glass, nodding happily.

Sam and Dean walk into the library with their duffle bags. Dad has a hard look on his face and Sam is doing his best to ignore the rest of the supernaturals in the room. Sam comes over and hugs me first, kissing my forehead.

“Be safe kiddo. Call if you need anything and don’t burn this place down.” He says before taking Dean’s bag and walking out to the car. Dad hugs me tight and kisses the top of my head.

“Alright kiddo, you know the drill. Keep your phone on, call us if you need anything, make sure the doors are locked-”

“Call Cas in case of an emergency, no more sneaking out with Lucifer,don’t go playing tricks on people with Gabe, and don’t eat all the pie.” I finished with him.

“That’s my girl. Bye, I love you.” he says, patting the top of my head and walking out the door.

I take a seat across from everyone and smile soflty. This is what I'm wearing: 

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this unscheduled visit from the people I haven’t seen in 8 years? Besides you Kol

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this unscheduled visit from the people I haven’t seen in 8 years? Besides you Kol. You saw me two weeks ago.” I say. 

“Well you were cloaked for the past 8 years or we would have been here sooner. Or you know, maybe not running away on the first place would have helped.” says Freya. I roll my eyes, take a sip of my blood and apple juice mix and then respond. 

“Well maybe if you would have treated me like family then I wouldn’t have left! Why would I stay in a place where I’m clearly not wanted.” I say.

“Oh get over yourself,” Rebekah stands up. I stand up as well, “ You left because you were jealous. So what Hope is stronger than you, she’s the first born. No one cares! Are you that self-absorbed? Do you seek that much attention that you have to run away and cause so much trouble? You ran away because you’re selfish and dramatic. And clearly your ‘unbreakable’ spell was still breakable.” She says. First I was angry at what she said. Then she mentioned the spell and tears welled up in my eyes. A few tears slip and Kol realized what that meant. He stands up slowly before quietly asking the question I was hoping to avoid. 

“ Who did you lose?” He asked me. My mind went back to the day I saw Jack die. My heart broke a little more and I let my tears flow free. I was so caught up in my mind that I didn’t realize Kol was right in front of me now. Everyone was looking at me concerned and Rebekah looked guilty. 

“Jack,” I softly whispered, looking at the floor, “ I lost Jack.” Kol pulls me into a hug and holds me as I cry. I stop a few seconds later and turn to Rebekah with an icy glare. 

“That spell is unbreakable. No witch can break it or overpower it. The only way its broken is if the person being cloaked watches someone they love get murdered. So the fact that you people are even here right now is because I lost someone very important to me. You have no idea what I’ve been through. You have no idea what happened to me before I left because NONE OF YOU BOTHERED TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE. And I’ve been through more shit since I’ve been here. So SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DON’T KNOW ME!” I scream at here.

“Now princess, your demon is showing” I hear behind me. I turn around to see Crowley, Gabe, Cas and Lucifer standing there. I smile softly at them before taking a deep breath to calm down. I lift my hand and snap Rebekah’s neck with my magic. She falls to the floor with a satisfying thud. The men I’ve grown to see as best friends disappear, muttering something about family drama. And not wanting to have to keep my hybrid ass from killing someone. 

I sit back down and smile, before speaking in a calm voice. “ Okay, lets have a proper conversation now. We can catch up separately later.”