Gather Up the Killers

Emma
Hi, I'm Emma Grayce Mikaelson, Hope’s younger twin sister. Never heard of me? Well that’s not surprising. My sister was the Golden Child, while I sat in the shadows. I was the black sheep, the forgotten one. The only ones that always remembered my existence were my Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina. But it wasn’t always like this. To understand, I should take you back to the beginning. My parents, Hayley and Klaus got drunk, had a one night stand, and BOOM. Twin miracle babies. You know the story of our birth, you know, everyone trying to kill us, prophecies about us being good or evil, Great Aunt Dahlia wanting to take Hope for power, the works. Which leads us up to where my story really begins. The night my father was captured , my family were put into coffins, and mother had to search for a cure. The beginning of Emma Grayce Mikaelson.
-----------------------------------
I was in my room with my twin sister Hope drawing. We heard a car pull up outside.
“ Is that her?” we asked at the same time. 
“ Let me check. Stay inside.”  our mom says and walks out of the room.Hope and I look at each other and get up to look out the window. Hope went back to drawing while I decided to eavesdrop. 
“ Did you ever stop to think that Hope and Emma might be better off without ‘em”  I heard Grandma Mary. Was she talking about our family?
“ I made a promise.”  I hear Mom say.
“ To who? To Elijah?”  Grandma Mary asks her.
“ To my daughters.I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them” Mom answers back and I smile. I go back over to my drawing until Mom calls Hope and I outside.
“Do you have to go”  We ask at the same time.
“I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone. I'll call you both every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you girls listen to Mary. Deal?”  Mommy asks. Hope and I look at each other then back at our mother, nodding our heads.
“Deal” we say doing our handshake. Hope and I go back into our rooms and continue drawing until it's time for bed. 
Omniscient
While the girls are sleeping, Hayley has woken the family and Freya has cured them. Hayley and Elijah are now in the warehouse alone together having a moment.
“Now, please tell me... how are my nieces?” Elijah asks.
Hayley laughs before responding” They’re amazing. They’re healthy. Happy. They’re the perfect little girls. And they made me promise that one day they'd get their family back. All of them”.
“ Children after my own heart.”  Elijah smiles lightly. Although he may not show it, he is excited to meet his nieces. Hayley smiles just thinking about her beautiful twins and how much she misses them. “Then there's just one person left.”  she says, reminding Elijah about the girls’ father. “Let's go get him.”
Hope
I was having a nightmare. Emma was too, I can feel it. We both woke up screaming at the same time. We look at each other and Emma asks me “ did you see it too?”  and  I nod my head. 
“Hope. Emma. You girls okay?” I hear Grandma Mary come in.
“ We had a bad dream,” Emma says. Grandma sits on the bed and pulls us close. “ Oh, darlings, it's alright. You're both safe. I'm not going anywhere.”  We lay there for a few minutes before finally falling back asleep.