Eddy's Lips (NSFW)

Author's note: This is actually a continuation of the WONDERFUL AUTHOR-SAN TSVHide's one-shot called Smirk, so go read it: https://www.wattpad.com/915714319-tsv-oneshots-smirk-nsfw Alrighty then, here it goes, let me know in the comments what my other one-shots should be like, or any criticism on my grammar/writing style. Enjoy!

Ugh... Eddy's lips.

Every time Eddy's tongue ran over his lips Brett's mind went to a place it shouldn't have gone. He didn't understand how something so small and normal could be such an arousing anomaly. Why did his lips have to turn that shade of cherry red, and shine like the moonlight on a clear, starry night? Why did he have to make his lips so irresistible, taking all of Brett's energy not to completely consume them when the temptation was at its greatest?

He would laugh and smile with those lips every video, showing the world the beauty only Brett should see. They way he pursed his lips and moved them with the music as he felt the phrasing and intonation of the piece flourish under his fingers, they way he spoke to the camera with ease and flow with the occasional lick or bite to his bottom lip turned Brett on to no end.

Brett's hand traveled with his mind as he went to a place where his mind shouldn't have gone with his best friend; somewhere where there was a point of no return, crossed too many times already. He imagined Eddy's lips travelling farther and father down, the luscious skin connecting and latching onto Brett's sensitive body, gently sucking on his hard nubs, trailing down further, Brett's hand following.

As Brett imagined Eddy's lips connecting with his hips, licking and biting and sucking, his breathing started getting shallow and fast; he was already light-headed and his brain was fuzzy with arousal, and Eddy's lips hadn't even gotten to the prize yet.

He imagined that Eddy would take his time, sweet talking him and teasing him with no end.

"You are so beautiful, Brett."

"I want to make you feel good..."

"Such a good boy with your endurance."

And, oh, was it hard to hold back when he imagined those beautiful lips encasing the tip of his cock, Eddy looking up at him with those sexy feline eyes, no breaking of the eye contact as he slowly sucked Brett further in. It took everything to not grab Eddy's hair and roughly buck his hips into his mouth, even in the fantasy, with how close he was already to cumming.

He imagined Eddy slowly speeding up, bobbing his gorgeous lips up and down Brett's shaft, moaning and licking to amplify the sensations. Eddy hollowed out his cheeks and flattened his tongue as he took all of Brett into his throat, and Brett couldn't take it anymore. He came with a loud moan, bucking into his hand as he imagined Eddy sucking and swallowing his load, some of it dripping out of his wet, shining, beautiful lips.

Even after this, in his glowing bliss, he wondered what it felt like to kiss them, what it would mean if he even tried, although he knew he could never do it. He wondered what it would mean to Eddy and his beautiful lips if he had known what he did to Brett in his fantasy.

Would he lick his lips in anticipation of the next round?