Only You (NSFW)

A/N: I wrote this while listening to a song called "Only You" by Zara Larsen (hence the title). I hope you enjoy! (It's pretty NSFW, so sorry XD)

Eddy finds himself lying on the bed, unable to get up. He relinquishes the smell of Brett around him, replaying the moments of the past hours in his head. He doesn't want to shower, he doesn't want to wash of the scent of sex, of Brett. He still feels Brett deep inside him, no matter how many hours it has been. He still feels the ghosts of Brett's fingers against his needy skin, needing more, never getting enough. Even thinking about it, he gets goosebumps, feeling the love pouring out of his pores, smelling the lust, sweat, and traces of tobacco smoke as he breaths in the scent of his pillows and sheets, as he breathes in Brett's scent.

Brett stands outside his balcony, smoking a cigar and reviewing this week's work, making sure he did everything right. It's sort of crazy how oblivious he is to Eddy in the room beside him, who was basking in the very memory of his presence. Brett had too much to think about, too much to lose, to think about anything else. Eddy is merely a toy to Brett, to be used for his incredible skills in bed, and forgotten about until his services were needed again. He was not essential to the business, and was only needed for Brett's pleasure in his off-hours. 

Eddy still trembles as he stands in the shower many hours later, finally compelling himself to clean his body for the next time Brett needs to use him. He feels the cum dripping out of his hole as he cleans it, moaning at the sensation, hard even despite the many hours of sex he participated in only some time before the shower. He couldn't help it. He has never been more attracted to anyone in his whole life, let alone thinking he could even be considered for the job, pleasuring the business god; Brett is totally out of his league.

As he stood under the piping hot water, tinting his skin an angry red, he replayed the events of the night in his head in hope to relieve his aching part. As he touched himself where Brett touched him, he felt electric currents through his body; his head through his toes. He began to stroke slowly, losing himself to his thoughts...

Brett opens the door to his room, where Eddy is getting undressed. He got the notification the Brett was ready for some action just minutes before he arrives. In the room, there's a large, king-sized bed with red silk sheets, with a dresser next to it. The dresser contains the various tools and trinkets Brett could pull out, depending on what mood he was in. 

"Hello, pet. I want you to get on your knees first today. Suck my cock like you know how to do so well." Eddy struts over, buck naked, so ready to taste Brett's delicious cock on his tongue. He slowly kneels down in front of Brett's covered bulge, unbuttoning Brett's work pants with speed and precision. He removes them, throwing them across the room, maintaining eye contact with Brett as he bites his lip. His cock is already harder than he should've been, pulsing and twitching with desire as he sees the wet spot forming on Brett's underwear. 

He continues to keep eye contact with Brett as he kisses the wet spot and pulls down the underwear, releasing the extremely hard member. Brett intertwines his fingers in Eddy's wavy hair, biting his lip in the anticipation of what comes ahead. Eddy's mouth draws closer to Brett's pink cock, and he salivates at the thought of Brett pounding his cum down Eddy's throat.

Eddy licks the tip, receiving a moan from the back of Brett's throat. He licks it again, and goes down on the tip thereafter, devouring the pre-cum as he sucks the top clean. Soon enough, he bobs his head up and down Brett's shaft, speeding up and taking him deeper with each stroke. Brett gets louder and pulls on Eddy's hair more as he continues, slowly losing control and beginning to buck his hips against Eddy's mouth as Eddy flattens his tongue to let all of Brett inside his throat. He sure knew how to make Brett cum in such a short amount of time. With a thrust directly into the back of Eddy's throat as he swallows the whole length, Brett cums, shooting his entire load into Eddy, who swallows it with a moan.