chapter 15

y/n pov

I hear a loud crack and then so much pain. Pain like I've never felt before in my entire life.

More and more cracks come with much more pain. The crack keep coming and I see Flug scrambling to get me out.

"Mr.Black Hat Sir she's transforming into something!"

"Then get her out now!"

"I'm trying Sir!"

"Will she be alright is she..." CRACK.

I screem out in pain before the tank could empty enoff to let oxegen in and my air mask fell to the bottom.

The liquid started to change color from gold to black. All the way blak till I couldn't see anything anymore.

"WHAT IS GOING ON FLUG!"

"I-I'm not s-sure sir!"

Then everything stoped, no cracks, no pain, nothing but the yelling outside the tank.

I opened my eyes again and all the glass broke that was in the lab.

I fell to the floor and gasped for breath. The stinging in my lungs went away faster than normal.

The room was silent. Not even Black Hat spoke.

"Are you feeling ok Miss y/n?" White Hat finnaly said.

I don't feel anymore pain but...

Demintia handed me a mirror with her mouth wide open. "Look!"

I have ling pointy horns and long ears that resemble those of a preditor. Then I noticed my hands. One was white while the other was black from my elbo down. Both had sharp claws as finger tips. I then had a strange feeling above my butt. I reached down and I felt a scaly thick thing. I looked down and it's a tail. Then I notice my leggs from my knee down is like a lion back leggs, like my arms one white and one black, with golden claws at the toes.

I started to panic.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO ME!

I stomped over to Flug but before I got to him Demintia got in the way and tried to attack me.

See ya around villans! hahahaha!