chapter 6

y/n pov

"Well I guess that they get along like Black Hat and I do."

Let me guess Black Hat doesn't like you but you like being around him right?

''How did you...?"

"Are we going to talk about the job or am I going to have to kill you?"

I'll shut up now.

"Good now will anyone try to rescue you from here or..."

No, the people I work with don't realy care about me as long as I take the target out.

"And what are the targets exactly?''

Scar's men, Templars, rogue vampires, and many more that will get me paid a good sum of money.

"So your an assasin?" White Hat had a paler expresion on his face.

Sort of.

The only five that care for me is Lusifer, Shaogorath, Hades, an angel named Tyreal, and a Scotish reaper named Greavus.

White Hat's expression went back to joy. "Oh please can I meet this Tyreal!!!"

Ok but not now because I don't have enof energy to summon him right now.

"Oh ok."

Now I know why Black Hat dispises his brother... he's to freindly.

"You'll start work as my blacksmith and hit man as soon as we build you a forge, witch will be in the basement." Black Hat saaid with a devilish look in his eye.

Ok am I supost to be scared of the basment or something?

"Thats were the failed experiments go." White Hat said bluntly.

Oh how original  putting a faild lab experiment blacksmith with other failed experiments!