(Imagine the beach lake place from like SuperM, where they waterskiied)

Jus warning: I'm not good at writing water scenes, so like... enjoy reading this mess 🤡

I didn't proof read or read this over before I publish so if shit got autocorrected, just... you probably know what it's supposed to say

January 15, Saturday 2020
[Shotaro]

Now long after, they walked past a small restaurant and bar, families who came to camp enjoying the food and view of the giant lake. The gravel and dirt transitioned into sand as the two youngest took off towards the water, leaving their stuff near where Mark and Renjun were placing down a towel on the sand under an umbrella (a/n: let's just say there's just umbrellas in sand and shit, idk how beaches/stuff work, I haven't been to one in a few years).

   "Ah~ we can finally take a break for school! This is so refreshing already!" Renjun uttered as he, Donghyuck, and Shotaro walked into the blueish green water, the others chilling under the umbrella.

   Waist deep in the water, Donghyuck shouted back to the others who were chilling, "YAH! Get over here dumbasses!" His loud voice sounded louder than necessary, other people on the beach (a/n imma just call it a beach, it's easier for me k?) looked at him strangely and Shotaro just gave them a 'I'm so sorry for him' smile.

A few minutes later, everyone was in the water, Sungchan, Jisung and Chenle ganging up on Donghyuck and himself with the waterguns —where did those even come from?? — while Renjun sat on Jaemin's shoulders, Mark on Jeno's, and were playing chicken.

"PLAHS- sTAPH tHe wATERS goiNG IN MY MOUTh- uH iTs sO sAlty!" Chenle's shrieks came sook after him and Donghyuck began splash then back with water.

Time skip brought to you by Workitpus Guardian

[Sungchan]

Chenle, being the nice and richest of the bunch, managed to somehow rent them a boat for a short while, and now, they were in the middle of the lake, where the water was quite deep, but not deep deep, only around six meters (~nineteen feet).

   He decided to take off his shirt, the black colour taking in a bit too much sun, even f they are swimming. No one paid him any attention as he so before jumping from the boat into the lake after them. The deepness surprised him, which made him panic for a second and he nearly forgot how to swim. He hasn't swam in a while, his parents never take n time for a family outing... always partying or drinking. The bitterness he felt perhaps showed on his face as the next second water was splashing everywhere.

   "YAY! Sungchan-Ah! Get up here and jump!" He turned to Mark standing on the edge of the boat before he jumped in, creating another huge splash just like how Donghyuck had some moments ago.

   He himself crawled back onto the boat, nearly slipping back in the water —but no one needs to know that— and stood behind someone as Jisung was freaking out on the edge, gripping the railing yelling back at the others still in the water that were yelling at him to 'hurry up!' and 'You can do it!'.

   Busy smiling at the small scene he didn't see someone move behind him until he felt warmth around his waist, and instinctively jerked his elbow behind him, causing whoever was behind him to somewhat loosing his grip and groan. "YAY! Who– Aish! Of course it's you! You bastard!"

   Turning around he found Shotaro semi-bending over to hold his side, "Holy fuck– urh, you didn't have to hit so hard..."

   Before he could respond and yell at him more, someone from the water shouted, "hEY! HURRY UP AND JUMP!" Deciding to leave the other behind in pain, he made his way over to the edge and cannonballed into the water, splashing the others as well.