The Plan

Kiana's POV

"Why did Myles have sex with her instead of me?!" I yell. I fucking hate Danielle. Why did my mom marry her dad in the first place? She is super ugly. I just hate looking at her face everyday. Makes me wanna throw the fuck up.

"We need to do something to her." Mary suggested. "Um.. hello! The king said don't do anything to Danielle or else we will be punished!" Chantel said. "How about we do something to her outside of the palace?" Tenille said. Looks like she has a plan.

"We should get some guys to kidnap her. Their is gang right around the corner from here." Tenille said. "We gotta think of a better idea. I'm not convincing a gang to do anything." I said.

"Well let's find a way to get her into an ambulance." Jessica said. "Perfect!" I said in excitement. "We should "accidently" run her over with a car." Mary said. "Perfect. This all can go down. But, the king can't see this or know." I said.

Alright Danielle. After you are dead, Myles will be mine.

Danielle's POV

I overheard the girls talking about running someone over with a car. What if it's me? No! It can't be me. I never did anything to them. Plus, the king will punish anyone who tried to hurt me.

For the past 3 days, I've been feeling really sick. After the first time Myles and I had sex, we had sex again. I think I'm going to throw up.

I run to the bathroom and throw up a lot. I'm worried. What if I am pregnant? Myles and I aren't even married yet. I gotta call one of the maids.

"Alison, can you come here for a second please?" I asked. "What's wrong?? You look sick!" She asked. "I think I'm pregnant. Can you buy me 3 pregnancy tests please?" I ask crying. "Don't cry. Of course I will." She said running out the door."

3 hours later...

I took all three pregnancy tests and they all are positive. I'm really pregnant. I can't believe it. I go into my bedroom and take deep breaths. Maybe being is not that bad at all.

"Hey, my wife!" Myles said walking in. He looks so happy. "Hi babe! Why are you so happy?" I asked. "I'm always happy when I see you, Danielle." He said making me blush. He lays on top of me and kisses me leaving hickeys on my neck. I see him look at the three pregnancy tests and I start to breathe heavily. Then a big smile appears on his face. "You are pregnant!! Oh my gosh! We are having a baby! We have to get married soon! How about at the end of this month, we have a big wedding?! I gotta go tell my parents!" Myles says running out the door. I hear him run into his parents' room and yell, "SHE'S PREGNANT!!" over and over again. Now his parents sound really excited too.

"Danielle!!!" The queen calls me. "Yes?" I said standing by the door. She pulls me into a big hug and kisses my forehead. "Congratulations!! You're having a baby! Oh, your wedding is going to be so big and amazing!!" The queen said.

Looks like they are happy. Almost too happy! I walk downstairs and to he water and I notice the girls giving me a death glare. What if it's me who is getting ran over with a car?