The Other Girls/ Getting To Know Danielle. FINALLY

Myles's POV

So, Mary is a goth like girl. She's a fashion model. Sochitta is a rapper with 8 older brothers and she claims herself as a thug. Her rapper name is Honey Cocaine. Weird. Jessica is a photographer. She is 4'11. So short. Vivian is a bar tender who has mean things to say about everything.

All of the girls are different but there is only thing that is the same: THEY DON'T WANT KIDS!

Kids. That's one thing I've always wanted. Kids. I don't about how many kids God gives me. I just want kids. My life will be happier with kids, no matter how much they might be.

Tonight, I'll be sleeping with Danielle. Even saying her name makes me smile. "Hi my husband. I'm going to take a shower." She said. I need to take a shower too. Maybe we can take a shower together.

Danielle and I are in the shower together. She washing me. She doesn't wash me roughly like my maid. I love her Danielle. She's definitely wife material. She rinses me off and I wash her. "Hahahaha Myles! You're tickling me!" She says laughing. I drop the towel and I tickle her more. I turn off the water and chase after her.

We run through the house naked! Danielle looks so happy! As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

We run into the bedroom and she jumps on the bed. I lay her down and I tickle her more. "Myles STOP!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" She says laughing. I lay next to her and I hold her hand.

"Tell me some things about you, my love." I ask.

"So, my full name is Danielle Noelle Williams, I am a singer, I have an older brother, I love flowers and chocolate, Kiana is my step sister, my favorite color is baby blue, speaking of "baby", I've always wanted to have kids. At least 3 or 4, I like to exercise...."

Perfect. Finally one girl that wants kids like me! I wanna be inside of her and make a baby with her right now. I want all of our kids to look like Danielle. So flawless.

"Her mom married my dad and her mom is just straight up mean to me. She picks on me because I'm skinny and fit. She calls me anorexic sometimes. It's annoying. I hate her.
Ever since my mom died, I've been sad. I feel like my life will never be the same again." She said with a tear falling down her face.
I wipe her tears and I give her a big hug. We fall asleep.

When I wake up, Danielle isn't next to me. I get up to find her standing next to the girls. I guess they are waiting for me.

"Good morning wives!" I said. "Good morning" they all said. I kiss all of the girls on their forehead, except for Danielle. I kiss her on the lips. I see the other girls get mad but I really don't care. I want Danielle to be mine.

We eat breakfast and go upstairs with Danielle. She pushes me on the bed and we started to kiss each other a lot. She takes off her and my clothes and we continue kissing under the blankets. I don't wanna take her virginity yet. Maybe she's not ready.

Danielle POV

Making out with Myles is perfect. I love him. Hopefully one day, he'll take my virginity and we can make a beautiful family.