Surviving In Happiness

Danielle's POV

"No!!!! Myles!!!! No!!!!!" I cry out. Those jealous bitches hit Myles. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?!? You hit my fucking husband!! You dumb ass, jealous ass, ugly ass bitch!" I yell at Kiana. I start punching her and soon we fighting like chickens in the middle of the road.

Us fighting caused a lot of traffic. Many people had to exit their cars to break us up. "You dumb bitch!!! You ran over my husband!!!! NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAYYYY!!" I yell. I slip out of the mans arms and jump on top of Kiana, this time beating her badly.

"My son!!! Who did this to my son??" The king runs out yelling. His face is fire red. "It was Kiana!" Tenille yells. "Bitch, you were the one driving!" Chantel yells. "Bitch, you were the one who thought of this whole idea!!" They yell into each other's faces.

"ENOUGH!!" The queen yells at the top of her lungs. "All of you are punished!! Pack your bags and leave my palace!! If I see you again, you all will be put in prison!" She yells. "Matter of fact, we will take Myles and the old man to the hospital right now! If Myles is dead, you all will be in prison for life!!" She yelled in their face.

I'm so upset. I hope Myles will make it. Myles means the world to me. I don't wanna ever lose him. If he's gone, I will be depressed for the rest of my life. I will never marry another man. I will never find another handsome, respectful, and caring man like him. I don't want that to happen. I wanna be happy for the rest of my life. Happy with Myles. Please don't die Myles.

4 hours later......

Myles's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed. I'm in so much pain. My left leg. Oh yeah. Kiana and her jealous friends ran me and the old man over with that car. Where's Danielle?? I wanna see my happiness.

"Myles! Baby are you okay?" Danielle asked running in. "Danielle!! Baby! I'm fine. I'm fine now that I'm seeing my wife." I said. She lays in the bed with me and we hug for a really long time. I love hugging Danielle. One of the things that makes me so happy. I honestly can't wait to marry her.

"My son!! How are you feeling my darling?" Mother asks, running in with tissues in her hands and eyes full of tears. Father walks in and he looks sad too. "I'm fine Mother and Father. Thank you." I said hugging them.

Danielle's POV

Thank God the love of my life is living! I'm so happy. This is the greatest feeling. "I hope all those girls are out of the palace." Myles asks rubbing my leg. "I kicked them all out my son." Father said. "Great. Now I can live the rest of my life happily with my one and only." Myles said kissing me. "What happened after the incident? How did Mother and Father find out?" Myles asks me. "I saw a lot of traffic. So, the king and I went outside to see what was going on and we saw Danielle beating the shit out of Kiana." The queen said. We all laugh. "Mother, I never heard you saying something like that!" Myles said laughing uncontrollably.

When we are done laughing the doctor walks in. "Hello, Prince Myles. So, here is the X-Ray. The injury wasn't that bad at all. You will be in a cast for 6 weeks. The old man you tried to save is okay. He is doing well." He said, which made me feel relieved. "Other than that, hope you have a great wedding." The doctor says with a smile.