One Wife At A Time

Myles POV

When the girls finally give me space, I stand up and take a deep breath. "Okay. Now that that is over, what are you girls' names?" I asked.

"I'm Sochitta, this is Jessica, Danielle, Chantel, Kiana, Mary, Tenille, and Vivian." She said.

All 8 are beautiful. So beautiful. I've honestly never seen any beautiful women like them before. But, there is only one that is catching my eye. Danielle. She is 2 inches shorter than me, and she has beautiful blue eyes. She has nice style too. She just stood there by me when the others jumped on top of me. She is pretty chill and super beautiful. The most beautiful girl here.

I walk and all of the girls follow me. Danielle holds my right hand. She has really soft hands. She smiles at me. That smile can change the world.

So, all of the girls are my age. Their birthdays are around mine too. 7 of them are talkative and they saw really weird things. Except for Danielle. She is really quiet. She doesn't look happy at all. I really wanna know why she looks sad. Beautiful girls like her shouldn't look sad. "Danielle, can you get me a drink of water please?" I asked. "Of course, my husband." She says with a little smile. I follow her into the kitchen for one second.

"Hey beautiful. Why do you look so sad?" I ask grabbing her waist. "I don't like to talk about it, my husband. Here is your water, my husband." She says giving it to me and sitting back down on the couch. I have to know why she is sad.

It is night time and it is time to go to bed. We get into my bedroom but there is a problem. "Wives, my bed is big but it can't fit all 9 of us on the bed." I said and Father walks right in.

"That's why, all 8 of you will take turns sleeping with Prince Myles. He has to choose one of you to actually marry. The one he loves the most, he will marry." Father says.

"So, in order it will be:
Tenille
Kiana
Chantel
Mary
Sochitta
Jessica
Vivian
Danielle.

Damn. I wanna sleep with Danielle. But she's fucking last. Shit.

"Goodnight Myles!" 6 of the said. They all give me a kiss. "Goodnight my husband. I love you." Danielle says giving me a warm hug. I kiss her hands and she smiles.

Now I'm left alone with Tenille. Let the night begin.