Getting To Know Chantel/ The Fight

For Myles's POV

"Okay. Let's get to know you, Chantel." I said laying next to her.

"Well, I have a younger sister named Selah, and a younger brother named Josh, I fucking hate Sushi, I love Chipotle, I'm not a big fan of chips, I hate guys who eat a lot, laugh loud, too sensitive, talk too much, self centered, etc, I am a fashion designer, I hate kids and I'm not going to ruin my body having some, I'm part of a club called Club Nior when we where all black....."

Chantel is totally not for me! All those things she said about what she doesn't like in a guy, IS ME!! Well, except for the self centered and too sensitive part.

You can tell in the tone of her voice how rude she is. Even she doesn't want kids! I WANT KIDS!!!!!

This is crazy.

When I wake up, I hear yelling again. What the hell is happening now?

I walk out my room to see all of the girls yelling at Danielle. Soon, the start fighting here. I run downstairs and break up the fight. What the hell is wrong with these girls? What do they have against Danielle?

"Stay away from Myles! He's mine! How about you just leave?" All of the girls yell at Danielle making her run out of the house. I chase after her.

"Wait Beautiful Danielle! You can't leave because I love you! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! You can't leave me! Just seeing your face makes me happy. Don't leave beautiful Danielle. You are my wife. I know all of the girls are too, you I want. Stay and don't leave." I say holding on to her waist.

I hold her hand and we walk back inside. When we go inside, I see Father yelling at the other girls.

"No more fighting or yelling! You girls have been being really mean to Danielle and I hate that. Next person, who tries to argue or fight beautiful Danielle will answer to me!! Understand?!!?!" He yells at the top of his lungs. He goes back upstairs and slams the door.