Getting To Know Kiana/ The Argument

Myles's POV

"Well, let's get to know more about you." I asked.

"Well, I'm Kiana Bauzon, I have a younger sister, I'm really athletic, I love my life to the fullest, I want 0 kids, I don't wanna ruin my body doing that, I have a pet dog, I am a hip hop dancer, and I'm in a dance group, I hate sushi, I love music, I'm still a virgin and I love being a virgin, I am Vine famous, and yeah!" She says.

I'm also really disappointed with this one too. I wanna have kids! The calm down Myles. Kiana might not just be your type.

"Hey, it's okay if we don't have sex. I can still turn you on." She says rising her eyebrows. She strips naked and strips me naked. She starts to kiss me. This is weird. If you wanna be a virgin forever, why are you getting me naked?

She turns off the light and makes out with me more. This is strange.

10:30 AM
I wake up still naked. I put my clothes on and I hear yelling. I open the door quietly and I see Kiana yelling at Danielle. What did she do?

"Myles is gonna be mine, so just stop calling him "my husband"! You are nothing but a little asshole! Myles will never love you! You are too ugly!" She said.

Danielle runs into her room and slams the door shut. Kiana is mean. Why would she say that? Kiana is not gonna be mine. EVER.