Five

I woke up to a large beeping noise, I tossed the duvet over my head to barricade myself away from the noise but it didn't work. The beeping got louder and louder and it seamed liked it was getting close. How? I removed my head from under the cover and opened my eyes properly too see Jacob and the beeping stopped.

"What was that beeping noise?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"There wasn't a beeping noise what are you on about." He had a huge grin on his face which made me suspicious.

"It was you wasn't it!" I said still half asleep

"Your going insane" he giggled at me.

"I'm going insane am I, I'll show you insane." I jumped out my bed so quickly that Jacob almost flew back.  I lunged for him attempting to hit him for messing with me, but he ran off so I chased after him. We both almost fell down the stairs and Jacob darted towards the door, I followed him not giving in. He ran towards the pool and it was my golden opportunity to push him in. I sprinted towards his now still figure until he moved out the way and I couldn't stop myself. Corey and Issac walked about laughing when seeing me. Caleb and toby and Liam and Leo came out as well laughing when the saw me again. They were all now lined up near the edge of the pool looking down on me laughing.

"Oh yeah, really funny. don't bother to help me I'm great." I spoke with sarcasm.

"Don't worry we weren't planning to" Caleb teased.

While they were all busy laughing at themselves finding it hilarious, I silently swam over towards them going unnoticed. I then grabbed Jacobs feet and flung him in the pool. Even more laughter erupted from my brothers apart from Jacob who looked furious. He then grabbed both Issacs and Leos feet making them fall in too. The others willingly jumped in and we all started splashing each other with water.

We all snapped our heads up to dad who was stood not amused at all, we all just looked at one and other and laughter started again.

"All of you out NOW!" dad interrupted.

We all scrambled to the steps to get out and I was shoved to the back of the line. We all ran inside soaking wet.

"Don't you dare go into my house dripping!" he shouted.

We got back out of the house and just stood there like lemons, not knowing what to do. Dad walked past and entered the house.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"I have an idea" Corey brought us all into a circle so he could tell us his plan.

........................................................................................................................

Liam stayed on the watch through the double glass doors making sure it was clear. The rest of us marched round to the front door to get in, Liam signalled the all clear so we swiftly ran in. The second part of the plan was to open the door for Liam we all walked past and didn't let him in. Anger brewed on his face as we all ran to our rooms, laughing with each other.

I got to my room and jumped straight in the shower, I needed to be quick and I usually take an hour in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and jumped out wrapping a towel around me. I ran back to my room and remembered about the pants. I shoved on a shirt and the 'ripped' pants as well as my tie and the walked to Issacs room.

"I can't wear these." I said barging into is room.

"yes you can your wearing them right now." he replied not looking up at me.

"Well you thought the skirt was showing my arse but the pants are the ones that are showing my arse" I turned around showing him the 'rip' in my pants.

"Oh for fucks sake, just put your skirt on." he returned back to whatever he was doing and I left his room. I Continued to my room with a smile on my face.