nineteen

Libby's Pov

The evening was going so well and it made me just like Alex even more. I was smiling constantly and the butterflies in my belly where going mad. Every time he smiled, my smile was twice as big.

We headed up to Liam's bedroom, I'd never seen his room before in all the times I've been in this house. It was a typical teen boy room, double bed, big tv, dark walls, desk and chair. He also had some pretty cool posters up in his room, he had a back to the future one which was so cool. Back to the future were one of the movie series me and Riley binged. We also binged Harry potter, The maze runner, Shrek, twilight, men in black and loads of top class Disney movies. Come on who doesn't love Disney.

When i had stopped looking around the room i saw everyone was already on the bed and there wasn't any space left for me to sit. I saw Riley eyeing me up so i ran and jumped on her. We were laughing until we couldn't breath and I'm pretty sure that was partly because i was squishing her lungs.

Suddenly i felt two hands wrap around my waste and pull me off Riley. I looked up to see Alex smiling at me while holding me tightly. I didn't even realise that i was now on top of him. I felt really awkward and didn't know what to do, and now i was stressing.

"Your nervous, why?" Alex said quietly in my ear.

"Erm... I'm not." I replied shakily.

"I think its cute." When i tell you i blushed, i mean i was now bright red i couldn't even speak. When he realised he just laughed and i felt so embarrassed. "its okay"

For the rest of the movie we were cuddling. I had watched this movie before so i knew there was a massive jump scare coming up so i looked at him waiting.

"ahhhh shit." He shouted when it came. I was laughing hysterically now and he pulled a face at me. His face slowly turned into a smile and i was glad.

When the movie ended Liam and Riley stood up to stretch and i just stayed where i was with Alex.

Riley moved quickly to the window and i got curious so i turned round to look. She stood there frozen and we all noticed, Liam rushed over to look out the window too. Then i could see the anger built up on his face come out all at once. He then stormed out the room and Riley worriedly followed after telling us to stay here. What the fuck was going on.

I got up followed by Alex and then we looked out the window to see Mr Owens car drive off. Me and Alex looked at each other confused.

Riley's Pov

I got up to look out the window because i heard a car, i was curious as i hadn't seen or heard anyone go out the house and everyone was home. When i got to the window i froze trying to take in what i just saw. Guns, like 10 of them in dads car boot, as well as two boxes that he had just opened, revealing the stacks of money which was obviously stolen.

I then felt a presents beside me and i realised it was Liam. I looked up at him and i knew he was about to explode with anger. He turned on his heel and stormed for the door. I followed him and then realised that Libby and Alex were still here.

"Stay here." I said before running after Liam.

I saw him storming towards Issacs's room. I quickly sprinted to him to grabbed him by his arm and pull him back. When i did he aggressively gripped my wrist and pulled it of his. He shoved me back and i fell but i didn't realise i was near the stairs. Yes i fell down the stairs. I tumbled down them and waked my head of almost every step but hit it even harder on the bottom one. I stood up quickly so no one would see, I felt dizzy but continued to run up the stairs to Liam.