accidental hybrid 2: chapter 29

jamie moved his feet slightly as if thinking how he was going to move towards tyson. tyson kept sniggering at his previous jokes but i wasnt finding them funny any more.

" you are really asking me to kill you tyson" said jamie,growling slightly. " yh you are tyson so pack it in" i said to him. tyson looked kind of pissed at me sticking up for jamie but i was doing the exact oppisite. i didnt want to stick up for him but it was the only way to keep him from doing anything we didnt want him to.

" so, are we going to get this over and done with or are we going to stand here forever talking and talking all over again?" said jamie, getting more impatient with the time thats flying out of the window.

" i dont know" i said, looking down at the floor. i just wanted it to be all over and done with but no one has to get hurt but i knew jamie wouldnt stop as long as he had every bone in his body. so one way or another we have to make sure he dosnt get out of here. because i had a feeling that i wont be the only person's life he will destroy.

jamie began moving around the room and in and out of the shadows at the end of the hall. he made no effort to try and attack either of us but it seemed like he was mapping everything out, like where he would strike and how he would get to us. when i finnaly thought that there was just the three od us , there was a knock at the door. jamie re-appeard out of the shadows and looked confused at the door. " come in" he said. there was a long pause before the person on the other side decided to come in.

who ever it was though, wasnt human and it seemed deffinet it was a vampire, but who? the wooden door opened and the person walked in. the sun had gone down over the time we had been in here so now the persons face was coverd in darkeness and i could only make out the paleness of there chin. i could only tell it was a man. " what is it?" jamie asked. " i heard you have a little something going on in here and  was woundering if you would like any help" said dylan.

dylan. i would recognise his voice any where and here he was. the amount of times i had almost killed him, he would get up and leg it if he had the chance. which he seemed to have had so many times. and how did he know that jamie was a vampire? never mind that, how did he even know we were in here and that jamie was having any trouble.

i noticed dylan had seen the human body on the floor, with the smell of blood lingering in the air as it began to age away. " help huh, well yh maybe you can help" said jamie. i felt anger heat up inside of me only it wasnt in heat it was in coldness. my anger seemed to have turned to ice just latley.

dylan walked in and walked over to stand beside jamie. " well amiee, isnt it nice to see you again and what a great time to see you to, i might be able to finish you of for good this time" he said smiling. " you know her?" asked jamie. " oh yh, we've had a few run ins" said dylan. " erm by the way, its not because i ran away, its because you did....every time you knew i was so close to killing you, you legged it" i said to him. jamie burst out laughing but it seemed more like he was laughing at a joke. " no seriously jamie, he tuns away everytime i almsot kill him" i said.

dylan looked pissed. " well thats is true but, i have needed time to prepare and now i am ready so i will be able to kill you easily" he said. " what kill me by running of again, yh that will tottaly kill me" i replied.

" well we will soon find out then, wont we" said dylan and he began to walk towards me.