accidental hybrid 2: chapter 7

i drank from him as quickly as i could, like i had promised. i couldnt gurantee that it wasnt painless at all but i tried to make it as painless for him than i had anyone else. it hurt me to kill liam but i had a feeling jamie wouldnt let me pick someone else to feed off.

i let liams dead body fall limp onto the bed as i let him slip from my hands. my hands were soaked in blood as well as most of my neck was but i wasnt suprised that my dress wasnt. i grabbed liams shirt of the bed and wiped off most of the blood so that none of it had a chance to drip onto the dress. i didnt think jamie would be happy if i stained it. even though i wanted to hurt him.....badly, i couldnt make him any worse than he was. especially if i wanted to get out of here alive.

i sat back, leaning against the bed post again. the bed was neat and tidy but it was stained with blood at the other end. i was going to need more sheets. feeding off humans was messy business, jamie couldnt moan at me for getting blood on the bed because it wasnt easy to stop it. besides i wasnt in the mood for arguing so i didnt give a fuck how much jamie shouted at me. i just didnt care. liams body slid heavily of the bed and thumped loudly as it hit the floor.

then the door opened suddenly and jamie walked in. he noticed the sheets. " amiee, you need to learn to be cleaner when you feed, look at this mess, now your going to need new bed sheets!" he shouted. " sorry, i didnt mean to make such a mess but liam just wanted to have a qucik death" i said. jamie seemed to calm down a little. i felt my stomache move as the baby kicked me from inside. it stang a little but not much. he or she must have loved the food. i must have winced a little as jamie walked over to me. " its ok never mind" he said. wow ! he's being nice for once. " come on then, you should get some sleep, i'll bring in some more sheets and take the body out ok , good night my princess" jamie said and then left the room. shit ! he called me princess ! i felt sick to my stomache. he was sweet talking me into staying with him because all of the nice things he's done for me. i lay down, balancing my body of the huge pile of pillows near the head board.

i didnt know if i fell asleep or not.

TYSONS POINT OF VIEW

i was outside and the night was clear. the moon engulfed me in its light as i flew over the millions of well lit houses below me. i was close to the pub where amiee had told me to meet ashton and it made me unhappy that i soon had to stop flying on such a wonderful night. but i lso had to stop flying a while before i reached the pub, i didnt want anyone seeing me flying.

i swooped down towards a field and landed softly in the long grass growing here. it was about a mile away from the pub and i had about 10 minutes to get there. great. i began walking through the long grass and towards a gate i saw open not far away. not long now until i saw amiee again.

i hope.

ASHTONS POINT OF VIEW

i ran out of the house before my mum and dad could bonbard me with any more of there never ending questions. i swear they both had repeated themselves over and over. i was so close to shouting at them.

i had said i was going out to meet some friends but they had been a little suspicous when i had said i didnt know what time i would be back. my dad had thought i was going out to drink and meet up with some girls. well thats what my dad was like. he was like that with my brother the time he went to spain with his best mate. my dad was worried he'd end up coming home with a wife and kid by the end of the holiday.

he was laughing his head off afterwards. but i was no where near like my brother nick. nick was all into the hot girl thing and the cool sports cars where i was into a girls personality rather than her looks. nick had said i was a freak. i just ignored him. nick wasnt living with us any more. he had grown up and went to live in london a while back. we didnt really keep in touch though. wanted his own life he always said.

i was late. i had planned to set out at half eleven but because my parents had questioned me for 15 minutes, i only had 15 minutes to get there. and i was about 3 miles away. i was getting more and more nervous as i got closer. i was worried tyson wouldnt like me. he sounded tough. i mean amiee's boyfriend would need to be.

i sighed. concentrate ashton, concentrate. and i carried on getting closer and closer to amiee.