accidentral hybrid 2: chapter 11

pulling out the last item, i noticed it was really thin. both the front and back was smooth and i guessed the flatest side was the screen. i knew what this was ! it was an ipod. not like the music one, you could put music on it but it was mainly for playing games on.

wow ! i was so happy, so happy i had to restrain myself from huging jamie to death. i couldnt because it would let him know he was winning even though i didnt want him to be. " thanks so much jamie !" i squeled. i think i just gave it away. his face burst into light as i said it. " no problem" he said and completley unexpected, he left the room. i felt the baby kick again as s/he joined me in the burst of excitment. " hey watch it, your starting to hurt me bad when you kick like that" i said that to my stomache. i laughed a little.

i got up and opened up my laptop. as it loaded up, i plugged in my ipod nano into the side of the laptop so i could put songs on to it. it took about a minute for it to have fully loaded up. going into itunes i brought my most favourite songs and as many as i could, it looked like jamie had already entered his bank card details. i decided to go for something heavy like 'korn-hold on' and 'korn-let the guilt go'. i had heard korn play at a concert, which my friend had invited me to before and i kinda liked them. i really liked these songs especially. also i added 'stone sour-hesitate' its a beautiful song to listen to when your upset. i brought some more songs that i liked but not really fussed about so i ended up with 15 songs altogether. that should be enough for now.

i turned on my ipod and searched for some fun games i could play to keep me entertained before i decided to go to sleep. so it looked like things were going my way a little.

TYSONS POINT OF VIEW

ashton was still climbing the broken stairs. he had almost reached the top when he had decided to panick because he thought the stair banister was going to snap if he moved. " i heard it snap tyson ! i mean it !" ashton shouted towards me. " yh so did i but its only one step, so hurry up !" i shouted back.

i heard ahston suck in a big gulp of air and then jumping to the landing. he was right, the stair banister had snapped. it fell to the floor, snapping the stairs with it. " dosnt look like we will be taking the stairs any time soon" i joked. ashton laughed sarcastically. " come on then lets go and have a look around" ashton said. ashton took the bedroom at the far end and i took some closest to the stairs. most of these doors were locked at this end so i went to try the next door when ashton shouted me. " tyson come here !" ahston shouted. jogging to the back room, i saw ashton looking at something. " what is it?" i asked. he pointed towards the wall infront of him.

an elivator stood inside of the wall and by the way it looked, it looked very old. " and?" i asked. " not the elivator the pieace of cloth on the door" ashton said. i walked towards the elivator and pulled away the  black pieace of cloth that had been caught in it. " so, its a pieace of ripped clothing" i said. " its a pieace of amiee's jacket, the one she was wearing when she came to meet me" ashton said. " so she is here then ! she's down there somewhere ! but how do you know its her's?  " i asked. " yh maybe so and theres almost a full letter N on it and amiee was wearing a nike jacket, thats how i know its hers" ashton replied. i nodded.

" wanna go and have a look?" ashton asked. i looked at him. when did he get all tough? i nodded