accidental hybrid 2: chapter 15

i pressed my warm hands against the glass window of the door, its coldness stabbing at my finger tips. i litreally couldnt wait for jamie's permission to leave the building, i just pushed open the door and walked out.

opening the door brought in a strong gust of wind, cooling me instantly. it wrapped around individual strands of my hair and it clinging to my ankles as i walked. i heard jamie at my heels as i walked further and faster away from him. " hey not to far" he said. " yh, yh i know" i quickly said. i had no time to think about talking. i had to have every bit of my concentration on soaking up as much of this beautiful night because i had a feeling it would be my only chance. especially when i tell jamie i'm not going to sign the papers after.

i couldnt. i couldnt hurt tyson or this baby. our baby needed to know there farther. but i had a feeling just saying it wouldnt do any good. the concrete was cold under my feet and a sharp stine often stabbed me in the arch of my foot as i stood on it. i stopped when i reached the edge of the lawn.

looking up, i looked out in the distance. further away i saw a hedge closing of the field and further beyond the hedge were some houses brightly lit, the lights bright dots scatterd over the landscape. the night loomed above them and darkening there shapes but making the lights more brighter. to the right of the field, there was a single house standing on its own. it had no upstairs and looked barley big enough for one person. i guessed it was the gardeners home. the field was so well kept and the odd flower bed here and there said he must atleast come out here and cut the grass a little and sweeten the flowers.

i looked back down to the ground,i looked at the single line that held me back from feeling the grass tickle the bottom of my feet. i took my first step. i almost screamed a sigh of relief to finally feel the softness on my feet rather than the hard and coldness of the bedroom floor i pretty much lived in now. it was slightly damp as it got coated in a light drizzle of rain some time ago. i began to slowly walk further out onto the field. the wind picked up again, hitting me full on in the face. i screamed with laughter as i swam in the moon light and flew in the breeze.  i needed to open up my wings.

forgeting jamie was even there, i ripped open the back of my dress and unfolded my wings. as always, the wind ruffled under my feathers and they unloosed my muscles so much. i sighed with relief. i suddenly felt a large blow in between the part where my wings met my back. i fell onto my hands and knee's as the pain went through me. " where do you think your going?" jamie growled. " no where ! i...i was just stretching my wings ok !" i cried through shts of pain." yh, i bet !" jamie said. " i was !" i screamed.  jamie said no more. my head flew backwards as jamie grabbed a hudge clump of my hair and began to drag me back inside. " thats the last time your coming outside !" he yelled.

oh no...... tyson...hurry up and save me because i carnt do it on my own wether i am strong or not.