accidental hybrid 2: chapter 17

AMIEE'S POINT OF VIEW

another high pitched scream fell out of my mouth as jamie dragged me back to my room. " stop it, let go..your hurting me !" i sobbed. jamie didnt say anything but i didnt feel his grip loosen on the clumps of hair he held in his hand.

we suddenly stopped outside the bedroom door as he unlocked it. my wings were still out spread behind me and the dragging on them burned them and now they were sore and bleeding a little. i heard the bedroom door click open and the door swinging backwards violently, not stopping till the wood splinterd against the inside wall of the room.

i kicked my legs, hoping they would catch on the door frame but even as i kicked and ritherd in jamies huge hand , he showed no signs of letting go intil he got where he wanted me to be. also i couldnt hold myself back otherwise he would pull my hair out. i screamed again as my head was forced back and hitting the polished floor hard, blood gradully seeping from the open wound.

tears of pain fell from the corners of my eyes, in rythme with the dripping of blood falling from the wound on the right corner of my forehead. " i knew you were going to try and escape , you bitch !" jamie yelled.  i could feel the air around me thicken as darkness and anger seeped from jamie's skin. i couldnt see him as i idlessly lay curled up in a ball on the floor. i was to drained of energy as it was beaten out of me but i couldnt risk fighting jamie. " your staying locked up in here for the next year !" jamie yelled. i heard his footsteps quickly glide over to me and a clamp of hold on my neck as jamie made me look at him.

his eyes were stained red as anger raged in his mind at the thing he had wrongly accused me of. his eyes burned deep into me, pulling away every bit of life i had in me until i felt tottaly numb with the coldness he passed into me through his eyes and his touch. he didnt say anything, his lips were tightly closed together on his face barely able to keep back the throbing fangs that i knew , wanted to so badly to sink into my neck where his thumbs held against my lightly beating pulse in my neck. as seconds flew by i acctually thought jamie was considering wether to kill me or not. but i felt his grip slowly loosen on the back of my neck and myself falling to the floor, wich i couldnt feel as i was numbed with coldness. i lay there still and quiet with only the dripping of blood to fill the enclosing scilence as jamie left the room.

the door clicked shut softly and as i moved my gaze slowly to the door, i noticed the splinterd crack workings its way down from the centre of the door to the bottom. i slowly began to move as the numbness subsided and i finally began to feel safe in myself again. but as i moved , i felt something warm trickle down my leg. i looked down and watched the clear liquid create a puddle of fluid on the floor and then the contractions began in the sides of my stomache. i screamed in pain as the baby began to make its way out.

NO ! my waters carnt break yet ! i wasnt ready to give birth to this baby yet.....no and i want tyson here. i screamed in pain as a nother contraction began. i began to sob as the pain ran all the way through my body. i needed help and the only person i can think that would hear me was jamie. so i began shouting him.

" JAMIE !!!!"  i screamed as much as i could. sweat began to bead my forhead as my body temreture sky rocketed. why was i getting hot for? no answer. where was he? and he should hear me clearly. but he might think i was screaming for him to let me out again and to say i was sorry. so was he really going to stick to the ' your staying in here for a year' thing ? i knew jamie wasnt going to come and there was nothing i could do to stop this baby coming. this baby was coming now.

the contractions began again making me scream in pain. how could i think straight? i began taking huge gulps of air to help me concentrate. i needed to get off the floor, it was uncomfortable and i wasnt delivering my baby on a floor. trying to hold back the more contractions that came, i hurled my self on to my feet and woddled over to the bed. i managed to quickly sit down just as another burst of pain ran through me. i tried not to scream as much. i plumped up the pillows behind me to help my back and pulled of one of the pillow covers to use it to wrap the baby up.

breathe.

taking down huge gulps of air made me guess that i looked like i was trying to eat it and i felt stupid even though i was alone. i needed to decide what to do before i was plumeted into pain world again. i needed to push, help the little one get out of my womb and through my lady part and into the real world. i began pushing as the , what felt like the hundredth contraction already, kicked in. i tried to keep the screams minimum but they were so strong i felt like i was being ripped open. i gave another hard push , took in a gulp of air and then pushed again. i was litreally drenched in sweat now, it looked like i was crying as it dripped from my forehead and down my cheecks. my hair was damp and hung in clumps around my shoulders and over my breasts.

then i realized why it was taking so long. i still had my knickers on ! pulling up my dress and pretty much wrippng of my knickers where they joined at the hip. i couldnt take them of properly because my stomache was seriously heavy. i continued to push harder and harder until i heard my baby boy scream as he enterd the world. i sighed with relief and laughed with joy. he kept letting out strangled little screams and using what energy i had left i moved over to him and put him inside the empty pillow case to keep him warm. i snuggled him in between my arms so he could use to my body heat aswell. wow, i was knackerd. i was still seriously burning up but as every minuete i spent watching my baby boy's huge glittering blue eyes look into mine, i began to cool down slowly.

he was sooooo small. he didnt seem to weigh alot either. but he looked as healthy and as happy as any normal baby. he looked happy to see me to just as i was to see him.

tyson would be so prud of the beautiful and the soon to be strong little boy we had created. i couldnt wait to tell him.