Chapter 4: the tease

Third person
"Evening cutie" the ash blonde run his fingers through Izuku's soft curly green hair. "Would you quit that kacchan" izuku suddenly slapped his hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry Gougou I didn't mean to call you that" the embarrassed greenette said. "It's okay I'll let you call me kacchan" the blonde leaned down to the freckly boys ear and whispered "Izuku." Gougou chuckled to himself seeing the freckly boys deep blush.

"Hey Gougou do you miss your family and friends" a short brunette girl said as she walked over to where the ash blonde and greenette were standing. "Yea of course I miss everyone and my singing but there's nothing much I can do is there" he sighed. "I'll just have to have fun with you guys till All might catches void. "Besides this nerd needs his kacchan back right" he teased at Izuku, rubbing his palm into the greenettes head.

"I'm not used to flirty Bakugou" uraraka said as she watched the pair in front of her. "Uraraka what are you talking about" Izuku said whilst trying to push Gougous hand away from him. "I mean look at you two" she screeched slightly too loud causing most eyes in the room to move towards them. "Wait so other Bakugou isn't gay" The ash blonde questioned. Everyone in the room glared at each other then there eyes averted back to Gougou. No one spoke.

"And you don't know about izukus crush on Bakugou I'm guessing" the ash blonde continued, he then realised what he had just said out loud and immediately regretted it. Izuku ran off towards his room and the ash blonde soon ran after him. All of class 1A had heard what Gougou said and they all looked at one another in shock. Uraraka especially.

The brunette had a little crush on Izuku and thought the greenette liked her back "obviously kacchan had to come first" she sighed to herself.

"Izu I'm sorry" the tall male shouted down the corridor. The greenette run into his room but before he could lock the door behind him a large male managed to slip in. "Get out my room Gougou" the small boy sniffled. "I'm really sorry you see I have this thing where I speak whatever's on my mind" Gougou scratched the back of his head. "I didn't mean to tell everyone that, I just like you."

"You *sniff* like me" Izuku snuffed. "I'v never met anyone like you freckles" the ash blonde said with a soft voice. "You can't do this to me.. your not kacchan."

"Kacchan wouldn't even sit next to me, he would never interact with me, *sniff* he would never like me" the greenette sobbed into his T-shirt. Gougou walked up to Izuku who was now sat on his bed, the ash blonde was inches away from the freckly boys face. "Hey what are you.." before the smaller male could finish stringing his sentence together the ash blonde had placed his lips onto izukus. Surprisingly the greenette didn't push Gougou off as he was too long in the deep kiss. As the blonde pulled away, for a second to breath, he slightly bit izukus bottom lip then went strait back into the kiss.

Gougou painted izukus bottom lip with his saliva and tried to slip his tongue in, the greenette denied but then the ash blonde gripped the back of Izukus soft hair and pulled his head back to deepen the kiss. Izuku soon let the taller boy slip his tongue in.

Both the teenage boys pulled away in sync. A deep blush was painted across izukus face "I'm sorry" the ash blonde whispered. The greenettes hormones were going crazy and Gougou (basically katsuki) was actually his first ever kiss.

"Why did you do that" Izuku muttered. "I guess I can't help myself when I'm around you, I like teasing you" Gougou replied. Suddenly he pinned Izuku down to the bed, grabbing his wrists so he couldn't move. "I want you" the taller male whispered in the greenettes ear. This caused the freckly boys pants to get tight.

Smut warning, you can skip it won't effect the story

The confident large male nibbled at the smaller males neck till he found his sweet spot he then sucked hard causing Izuku to let out a soft moan. "You can call me kacchan if you would like" Gougou whispered to the whimpering boy. The blonde then started to kiss all the way down izukus chest until he reached his pants, Gougou pulled down the greenettes underwear using his teeth.

The ash blonde started to go down on him and pleasure the boy. Izuku had no idea what was going on and in his head he knew this wasn't right but his heart was telling him different.

"~ah kacchan~"

Soon the ash blonde decided to flip Izuku over so he was facing into the bed Gougou then gave him a look to ask for permission which Izuku soon nodded his head to. "Spit" Gougou said as he moved his finger towards izukus mouth. The greenette soon obeyed. Gougou stuck his fingers into the hole of the smaller male and started to pleasure him yet again.

"~fuck.. kacchan~"

"You like that, you dirty slut" the ash blonde whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna make you scream my name you whore." The ash blonde penetrated the greenette and roughly tugged at his green curly hair, slightly digging his nails into izukus skull. This caused the smaller boy to scream out in a pleasurable pain.

"~kacchan~" he screeched. So loud I wouldn't be surprised if next door heard.

"~ah fuck.. fuck kacchan I'm gonna..~"

Izuku, who was a virgin before, came strait away but the ash blonde kept on pounding in him harder till he was also finished. The greenette had just fucked his childhood friend/crush and he didn't quite know what to think or say.

"Was that good" Gougou finally decided to break the ice but the freckly boy didn't respond for a couple of seconds. "You used me" he whimpered as he glared into Gougou's deep red eyes. "I wouldn't call it used more like satisfied both of our needs" the ash blonde replied. Izuzku then thought that he can't blame it on Gougou since the greenette didn't say or do anything to stop him.. Izuku simply just let it happen.

"It won't be happening again Bakugou."

"~sure~"