Chapter 3: find deku

Third person
"Hey Gougou who's deku" the blonde male with glasses questioned the confused Katsuki. "Where the fuck am I" the ash blonde screamed, practically loud enough for the next room to hear. Katsuki thought about it for a second and his memories slowly started to come back to him. "I was with deku.. I was hit by the quirk.. I need to find deku" katsuki mumbled.

"Who the fuck is deku" Kirishima shouted. The ash blonde quickly got up off the sofa and tried to activate his quirk. "Wait.. what's going on" he looked down and soon realised he was no longer wearing his hero costume but instead a white shirt with a ugly vintage yellow jumper over the top. Better yet katsuki also had no quirk. The poor boy was so confused he ran strait out the building away from the two band members.

Tobio and Daisuke tried to run after there friend but soon fell behind "damn when did Bakugou get so fast" the blonde huffed whilst stopping in his tracks to take a breather.

Katsuki had already reached the town centre and tried his best to look around for his green haired friend "Deku" the ash blonde shouted. "Deku." "Fuck" he whispered under his breath. Katsuki was all alone and had to figure out the quirk he'd been hit with before he drove himself insane. The ash blonde thought of a million possibilities before suddenly realising what it was.

"I'm in another universe" the blonde told himself as he fell on his knees and tried to pull out his hair in the process. "What the fuck am I going to do" his voice slightly cracked at the end. Suddenly two figures started to run towards him "hey Bakugou don't do that to us, are you okay dude" Daisuke was extremely out of breath so his words came out slowly. "I need you guys to help me" the desperate blonde pleaded.

"Yea of course anything" Daisuke smiled back. The two friends were extremely confused but didn't question it incase katsuki flipped. "I need you to help me find an Izuku midoryia." Bakugou wasn't too sure what he was doing but maybe if he found Izuku in this universe it would help him get out of this mess. For now katsuki will just have to pretend to be someone he's not until he can figure out a plan.

Later in the day..

"Bakugou I'm really sorry, Iv looked up contacts and names and I can't seem to find an Izuku midoryia" the blonde with glasses said to his worried friend. "Crap he must be called something different here" katsuki mumbled under his breath gaining the attention of Tobio who was sat doing nothing over on their sofa. "What the fuck is going on Bakugou, who is this Izuku midoryia and why do you want to find him so bad" the spiky black haired male snarled. The ash blonde was not used to his own friend Kirishima to act so rude towards him so in return he snapped.

"Mind your own business you shitty haired fucker" katsuki screamed at his so called 'friend'. "What did you just fucking say about my hair you spoiled twat" the angry boy replied. "Guys can we fucking calm down, Bakugou Iv never heard you speak that way in your life" the blonde said in shock.

"Yea well get used to it because I'm not some stupid door Matt anymore" katsuki spat. The ash blonde had no idea how he acted in another universe but he assumed from his friends points, that other Bakugou was rather nice. The argument between the two males got heated but kaminari soon broke it up, the ash blonde was just confused and so was the black haired male. It had been a very strange day for the both of them.

4 days later..

"Hey Bakugou you can't just sit around eating crap and playing video games we need to get practice in" Tobio yelled to his lazy friend. Katsuki had given up looking for deku since his name could be something completely different, he just hoped all might would be able to sort everything out for him since he couldn't really help. The ash blonde missed his child hood friend deeply and just wanted to hold him back in his arms. "Bakugou" the spiky black haired boy shouted again.

"Oh yea yea we can do practice tomorrow" the ash blonde replied as he threw a spicy chip into his mouth. The tall male wasn't even sure if he could sing, he'd never tried before. Katsuki knew he could play the drums but singing was a whole different story. "Well we are going to the club tonight do you fancy coming" Tobio muttered. The blondes eyes widened "no" he sternly replied. "Oh come on Bakugou you seem down lately, maybe this will cheer you up" Daisuke teased as he walked into the room. "Plus you might see that Izuku kid, it's a very popular club" the blonde elbowed katsukis arm many times till he finally agreed to join.

"Hey Yumikumo you should come for some drinks with us tonight" a tall pink haired girl asked her small curly haired friend who was sat on his sofa. "Ohh I don't know Akari, I'm not very sociable" the small boy replied. "Come on you never come out with the group and it's a Friday night for gods sake" she snarled. "If I come out this once and hate it do you promise not to ask me again" the shy purple haired boy asked. Akari's eyes lit up in excitement and she dragged her small friend to his bedroom to look for outfit ideas.

The pink haired girl picked Yumikumo an outfit from his wardrobe and placed it on the bed "get changed and meet me downstairs then I'll drive us to Yuma's" she softly smiled. Yumikumo slipped on his black ripped jeans and white long sleeved T-shirt then shoved another T-shirt, this time black, over the top. He paired that with black dr Martin boots, a black leather jacket and some chains to finish of the look.

"Woah you look hot" the pink haired girl smiled "maybe try moving your hair to the side so people can see you actually have two eyes and not just one" she chuckled to herself. "All the lads are going to be saying, come and fuck be emo boy." Akari carried on laughing to herself.

"Hey Bakugou put these on" Kirishima threw the ash blonde a pair of sun glasses "wait what" he responded. "Did you forget we are famous you dumbass now unless you want a heard of paparazzi around you I suggest wearing those."

Katsuki huffed and put on the black shades before walking out the door and towards the chauffeur waiting for them. "This was going to be a long night" the ash blonde whispered to himself.

Later that night..

"Yea I'll get another one of those" the tipsy blonde said pointing to the glass next to him.

"Okay can I get two more."

"Just one more."

"This is definitely my last one."

"Nah I lied just one more."

Sooner rather then later katsuki was extremely drunk and completely lost himself in the loud music and flashing lights of the club.

"I'm not sure if I like this" Yumikumo shouted to his friend, trying to sound louder then the blasting tunes down his ear. Of course his pink haired friend didn't hear so she stubbled away thinking Yumikumo was right behind her. "Okay midoryia just try and enjoy yourself and maybe you might even find someone cute" the purple haired boy muttered to himself. "What was that shortie" a deep husky voice came from near him.

Yumikumo's eyes averted to the tall attractive ash blonde sat on the stool near him, he gulped as the boy stared at him. "Wait" katsuki lifted himself up of the chair and moved the freckly boys hair out of his face.

"Izuku." His voice softy said.

"I think your getting me m-mixed up for s-someone else" the small intimidated boy stuttered. "Midoryia?" The drunk blonde questioned again. Yumikumo's eyes soon shot wide open and he stood in shock as he realised the ash blonde knew him. "Come on we are getting out of here" the drunk blonde grabbed the purple haired boys arm and stumbled through the crowd of people, dragging the small boy behind.

Yumikumo just let it happen as he was still trying to think where abouts he knew the blonde from. Katsuki drunkenly looked back at the freckly boy and lifted his sun glasses up for a split second.

"It's.. it's... Gougou Bakugou m-my idle."