Chapter 2: nice bakugou

Third person
The small greenette used his quirk to get him back to UA as fast as possible since the ash blonde had passed out in his arms. Izuku was extremely worried for his childhood friend as he noticed some differences about the boy. The greenette noticed katsuki didn't feel as heavy or muscular as before, maybe he had weakened from voids quirk.

Izuku soon reached UA high and immediately took katsuki to recovery girl. "It's going to be okay kacchan" the small boy softly whispered as tears started to form in his big emerald eyes. The greenette sat with his friend all day, not moving from his side. The boy would occasionally read the blonde stories or just chat to him about stupid things.

No one even including all might had the faintest idea what voids quirk was, they were all waiting for the ash blonde to wake up.

Finally the eyes of Bakugou started to flutter open "kacchan" Izuku yelled as he ran up to the ash blonde lay on the bed. "Who-who are you" Gougou stuttered, also wondering where the hell he was and why he was in a weird costume. The greenette started to tear up "Wait no.. please no" he cried. Izuku assumed his childhood friend had been hit with a quirk that made him forget his memories and this made the freckly boy extremely upset.

"Wait I'm.. sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" the ash blonde panicked. He wrapped his arms around the small boy and pulled him into a hug. "Kacchan why are you hugging me" Izuku sniffled in the large blondes arm.

"Wait whos kacchan my name is Gougou, Gougou Bakugou" the spiky haired boy said. Suddenly a large figure burst through the door, he looked slightly confused seeing his two rival students hugging eachother. "Ah young Bakugou your awake" his deep voice bellowed.

All might soon returned to his skinny form and that made the ash blonde scream. "What the hell is going on.. is this a dream." The tall male was far to confused to the current events happening. "It seems you've been hit by a quirk but we can't figure it out yet, would you be able to tell me about yourself kid" the skinny older man continued.

"Urgh my names Gougou Bakugou and i'm the lead singer of dynamite."

"Oh crap" All might said.

A while later..

All might explained everything to the poor confused Gougou. It took him a while to believe the older man but after seeing a quirk in action he soon shut up. "Wait so in this universe do I have one of these quirks" gougou questioned.

"You should have the same quirk as young katsuki" the older man replied. The ash blonde lifted his hand up and managed to ignite a little Spark "woah that's so cool" Gougou said whilst looking at his hand in amazement. "When will the quirk switch them back" the crying freckly boy interrupted as he wiped away his falling tears.

"Not until we catch void."

All might explained everything to all of class 1A before they got to meet the new Bakugou. "Our number one mission is to catch void and get katsuki back, for now I'll introduce you to our new Bakugou" the older blonde male spoke to his class. The tall blonde slowly walked into the classroom, through the insanely big door, being glared at by lots of prying eyes. "Urm hey" he awkwardly waved his hand and smiled to introduce himself.

Disgust swept over all of class 1As faces as they witnessed there explosive angry class mate actually smiling. "Wait Kirishima is that you" the blonde ran over to his friend at the back of the class. "Woah I kind of like your hair dyed red" he chuckled. Poor Kirishima was so baffled that his friend was actually being nice to him. "Wait.. so we are friends in a different universe" the red head stuttered. "Totally!! We are in a band together called dynamite and wait... kaminari it's you two" the ash blonde soon noticed his other friend was also sat in the classroom.

The blonde was so excited to see his two best friends looking completely different in this hero universe. "So Kirishima your quite aggressive oh and kami you love reading." Both boys were in hysterics listening to Gougou talk about them in another universe. They were all laughing and joking but on the other side of the class sat a very sad greenette.

"Of course he's not friends with me in another universe.. he's not even friends with me in this one" Izuku muffled to himself as he felt his eyes about to tear up again. The ash blonde noticed Izuku was upset so he walked over to him and gave the greenette a soft hug from behind. "Hey thanks for saving me nerd" he smiled. This was so hard for the freckly boy as he had a huge crush on his childhood friend so to feel the arms of Bakugou wrapped around him made his pale cheeks blush.

The blonde leaned close to the greenettes face "your freckles are cute" he whispered in izukus ear. This caused a sudden cold shiver to run up up the freckly boys spine. Gougou noticed the way the greenette acted towards him, blushing and flustered, and thought maybe he had something intimate going on with the other Bakugo.

"Hey was katsuki your boyfriend."

"Wha-what n-no" the greenette managed to muster up.

"Okay then, did you want him to be."

The small freckly boy started to get extremely flustered and he waved his hands over his overwhelmingly red cheeks. He tried to speak but the boy was so embarrassed no words came out just a wheeze of air.

"I take that as a yes" Gougou chuckled.

"I don't think Iv ever seen Bakugou and deku getting along that well" a certain small brunette said to her group of friends stood around her. "Yes midoryia seems to be quite flustered from Bakugou actually being nice to him" a very monotone voice spoke.

Gougou over heard the groups conversation and suddenly moved his attention from the greenette to the monotone boy stood near him. "Hey cool hair" the ash blonde smiled. "Urm thank you Bakugou" todoroki replied, he was so unsure of what to say to the nice boy.

Even though Gougou Bakugou came across as kind which he definitely was, the tall boy was also extremely cheeky and loved to speak whatever was on his mind. The blonde didn't really have a filter and definitely didn't hold back his thoughts and feelings. Unlike Katsuki Bakugou who kept all his feelings bottled up all the time.

"Your quite attractive half and half" the blonde sniggered. All the students stood around the area and stared deeply at Gougou. "What did you just say" uraraka questioned. "I called him attractive, nothing wrong with that" the ash blonde stated. "So are you gay" the brunette carried on questioning the tall male.

"I like to call it bi" he smiled right back at her causing her cheeks to turn pink. "I like this Bakugou can we keep him" a long green haired female said in a almost croaky voice. They all laughed and soon Izuku joined his friends and put on a happy face.

"This ones even cuter" the ash blonde said whilst placing his hand in izukus curly hair, giving it a little ruffle. The freckly boy soon turned a deep pink and started to get flustered yet again. "Hey get off" izuzku tried to push the blondes hand away. "Ignore this one he misses his kacchan." Denki teased as he suddenly butted into the conversation.

"Oh I know he does." Gougou gave the smaller male a wink making Izuku feel weak at the knees.