Chapter 1: void

Third person
"Deku you piece of shit get over here" the spiky haired ash blonde shouted to the small greenrtte. "Kacchan your not giving me a chance here" the small freckly boy yelled as he tried to activate his quirk and catch up to the ash blonde.

"You boys are doing splendid" all might bellowed as he watched his two students with a proud look plastered on his face. "I still hate working with this nerd" the ash blonde replied. Truth is katsuki deeply cared for the greenette boy but he was extremely stubborn and never admitted to his feelings.

The two young boys were in the middle of a mission all might had set them on, they were trying to defeat a villain called void. All might wasn't too sure on voids quirk but he knew it wasn't too strong so he trusted young midoryia and bakugou to bring him in.

"Hey deku look out" the blonde activated his gauntlets and blew void away from the greenette. "Look where your going nerd" he shouted. "I'm trying kacchan" the freckly boy replied.

Bakugou was too busy concentrating on Izuku that he blasted himself strait into a building. The walls slowly started to crumble down and the brick exterior chipped away into the fire of his explosives. "Kacchan!!!" The freckly boy screamed. He ran over to the almost passed out blonde and picked him up off the rumble.

The greenette ran down a dark alleyway with the blonde resting in his hands. Katsukis eyes started to flicker and he soon realised Izuku was carrying him. "Put me down deku" he bellowed. The small boy refused "put me down" the blonde activated his quirk which sent the greenette flying into the wall.

"I was trying to help you kacchan" Izuku muttered as he rubbed the back of his head in pain. "Yea well I don't need your help" he snuffed. The two young boys were so busy in there argument that they didn't notice a certain black shadow slip into the cracks of the alleyway.

"Why are you so stubborn" the greenette put his foot down and had a frown plastered on his face. "You little shi.." before the blonde could finish his sentence a figure from the distance snook up behind him and grabbed the blondes arm then activated his quirk. "Get off him" the greenette yelled as he also activated one for all. Before Izuku had a chance to defeat void he disappeared into the night.

"Kacchan.. are you okay."

In another universe

"Mum mum did you record it, did you" a hyper purple haired boy started jumping up and down on the sofa in excitement. "Calm down Yumi of course I did" the older woman smiled back. Yumikumo hadn't even changed out of his school uniform which consisted of a buttoned up black blazer and red tie. The small boy was to excited to watch the live performance, that his favourite band, dynamite were doing.

The dark purple curly haired boy glared at the television screen with his large emerald eyes. "God he's so cute" Yumikumo whispered under his breath as he watched the tall ash blonde scream into his microphone with all the passion in the world. "You need to stop crushing over that famous singer and get yourself a real boyfriend Yumi" his mum said to him. "I know mum but I'm so shy."

Yumikumo midoryia was a shy emo looking boy who had a passion for art, he loved to draw and paint. The boy had sketched numerous amounts of his celebrity crush and had the drawings plastered around his room.

Yumikumo was only 5 foot 5 which for a 18 year old boy was slightly small. The boy had dark purple curly hair, one piece of his hair was completely covering his left eye. Yumikumo also had one ear piercing which he thought was pretty cool.

Many hours before...

"Hey Bakugou can you pass me the salt" a spiky black haired male said as he sat at a large table with a pot noodle in front of him. "Oh yea sure " the ash blonde said as he placed a salt shaker onto the table. "Hey Kirishima are you okay, your not nervous for the performance are you" the blonde said as he sat on the chair next to his friend. "What makes you think that" the black haired male replied.

"Well for one your putting salt in a pot noodle" Gougou chuckled to himself. "Kiri are you salting a pot noodle" a tall blonde male with glasses walks into the room. "Yes kaminari I'm salting my pot noodle, do you have a problem" the spiky haired boy snapped. "Not at all" the blonde boy said as he picked up a book off the shelf and started to flick through the pages.

Tobio Kirishima was your typical angsty teenager, he had both his ears pierced and was also covered in tattoos. Daisuke kaminari was quite the opposite, the blonde was shy and quiet, he always had his nose stuck in a book. Gougou Bakugou on the other hand was the leader of there little band. The large male always held everything together and stopped fights from happening.

The band dynamite consisted of these three teenagers. Gougou as the lead singer, Tobio with his electric guitar and Daisuke on the drums. "Right guys we better head to our performance then" the ash blonde smiled grabbing both his friends and squishing there cheeks together. "Hey quit that" Tobio snapped but also had a slight smiled plastered on his face.

A few hours later..

"Woah guys I don't feel so good" Gougou slurred as he fell back slightly. "Don't worry dude we just performed, you might be getting a little stage fright" the drummer smiled as he lightly pat the ash blondes hair. "No I'm always fine ahh.. fuck" the tall male started to feel extremely dizzy, his head was spinning in circles so his two friends lifted him up and rested his heavy body on the couch. The ash blonde had passed out.

The ash blondes eyes started to flicker. "Ahh he's awake" the blonde boy screamed. "Finally" Kirishima huffed in response.

"Wait Kirishima why is your hair black" the ash blonde just about managed to mutter out. The hot headed katsuki scanned the area and was extremely confused as to the exact location he was at.

"Deku where are you!!!!"

I'm excited for this story I'm proud of myself for this idea😅I'll still be carrying on my other stories don't worry

Note: I'm so sorry guys I changed this story again because I had a better idea and it was eating away at me but I like this better so I hope you enjoy