The revealed?

AliceP.O.V
"Why does he have to be here?"
Alex pushed his handle down on his suitcase.We were on our way to NewYork!pretty much a wowz!and Jack will be joining us?!?Alex looks unhappy in a way,it bugs me."why not!I mean I don't see a sign that says he can't be here!"
I crossed my arms,to her him whisper threw his sigh,"not yet!"We boarded the plain and I tried finding my seat."ah.2BA."I squirmed onto my seat,"well,your excited."jack sat next to me.I smiled at him,"cause....its NewYork!"
I was kinda nervous as I leaned on his shoulder.
16 hrs .....huh.
--------------
"Hey?Alice?"I felt pocking on my cheek as I woke to see Jacks face.I smiled.
"Were in New York."his words brought me to excitement.I jumped out of me seat to almost come crashing on the floor but I hung on there.
"Come on!"I yanked Jacks hand as I pulled him up.Everyone was waiting outside the airport.The cold New York breeze hit me as a pain went threw my brain.
All of a sudden I see a picture in my brain of me holding....alexs....hand?
"You ok?"Jack grabbed my bags.I nodded as I entered the taxi.

We arrived to my favorite hotels,Courtyard INN.Right as I stepped through the doors another pain wave went through my brain,"ugh."i whispered while rubbing my temples,as I see myself talking annoyingly to the counter women with......Alex?
"Ok,we need to get you some rest?You've been groaning while rubbing your temples?Hey Alex which ones our room?"
Alex looked at Jack,"hell no!You guys aren't sharing a room,i don't want Alice getting pregnant! Before YOU came she was supposed to share a room with Juvia and Ike,(he called juvia over as she and Ike helped me to my room)"
"Here take these."Ike handed me some painkillers.
I drank them down my throat.I rested my head on his lap,as Ike ran his fingers threw my messed up hair.Juvia came out of the bathroom with a wet rag as she put it on my forehead.

Juvia sat next to me and started to hum a song,which was so peacefully,
It was probably my favorite song Dango.
Dango...dango,dango,dango.....
Until the freaking phone rang!
"Hello?Ah yes,.........ok will be done in a minute."juvia hung up and looked at Ike."honey,Alice we have to get in a taxi to meet Alex parents?"
My eyes went wide.I don't wanna go....i just wanna relax in Ike's arms and Juvias voice.
I nodded.Ike gave me a piggyback ride,which I felt like a little girl.
As we rode off I stared at alex,"juvia told me.....before I fainted I was pretending to be your girlfriend?"

His eyes went wide."well,yeah....it was so I wouldn't get introuble....but now!i can't!Because U are dating HIM!so I'm gonna have to say the truth."
I looked at him,looked on.
I felt weird as so many pain comes at me while a bunch of my memories were.......restoring....on my brain?
-----------------
Once we got to a huge vintage mansion in the middle of a forest,my jaw dropped onto my lap.
It was a creamy white with some wood log on the side,a beautiful garden,a water fountain,and a bunch of well took cared of trees.
We all got out of the taxi and walked into the door,Alex took a deep breath as he pushed the Ding-Dong.
--------------
ALEX P.O.V
The door went wide open to reveal my fathers well built face,some mustache on and shaved beared,his dark blue eyes popped and his messy dirty blonde hair was everywhere.
"Son!"he welcomed everyone in.
Everything was neat,and all the maids were cleaning and dusting.
My eyes were suddenly glued on the love seat to see a women around her 40s with red/brown wavy hair,light brown eyes,not that big boobs,and a nice sense of style.Since she was wearing a beautifully silky white gowned.
"Why hello there,"she stood up and walked towards us.Her eyes went strait for alice."ah.Your just as stunning as Levi described you!"she suddenly hugged alice.Alice eyes went wide with confusion,"um father!A word."

He walked towards me and stared at me till I decided to spill my white lie,"Alice.....isn't my girlfriend?She works....for...me?Also....she lost....her memories...when she fainted....i lied...I'm sorry."i looked down to all of a sudden feel a smack on my head,"how dare you lie to me!
How can you be so selfish!We were so happy to see you find someone for you!But she's your maid!SON!I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU WELL,AND RESPONSIBLE LIKE THE MAN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE!"he yelled at me that made Alice eyes glue on me,she came up to my father

"I'm sorry!I don't know what's going on but,please don't get mad at Alex,his an amazing person.....who does what he has to!"she pleaded to my father which softened his stiffed face.
"Your right,this foul of my son should Learn manners."
His wife came up to him,"don't cause a fit?"Then she looked at Alice,"get better....ok."alice confusingly nodded like a child,which made me giggle.

I felt my fathers stare burning me as I smiled at Alice.
"Tsk."is the only thing he replied with.

"Hello"everyones head turns to see a girl with wavy brown hair and some Aubrey at the tips.She was kinda pale,but with rosy cheeks.Her eyes were a aqua blue.
"Destiny?"I squinted my eyes,she ran towards me and squeezed me."Ive missed you so much!"she kissed my cheek.
"Son.You remember Destiny,shes the daughter of Clavin,the representative of the Apple company (electronics)."
She smiled at me.
"Hehe....I'm here to marry you!"
Everyone grew sigh lent.My jaw dropped to the ground.
"Wha.....??"I looked at my father.

"Son.(he cleared his throat,he pushed me to a corner.)This is for your sake and the companies.You two get married.Boom!were more than millionaires!The company's rate will go higher ratings than before."
He's joking right!?!
"Why!"
"I already told you why!"his old voice came steady and serious,"you don't care about me?I should be the one discussing my own feelings!"

He gave me a stern look,"you promised on your 12 birthday you told her face to face,'i will marry you once I hit the age of 23'which,your turning in 2 months."
I looked at Destiny talking to jack and twirling her curls.
"Destiny?Is it true,that I promised a marriage?"
She spun on her heel to look at me,as she turned her locks bounced in the air,all she put was a smile,"yup!You even gave me this necklace to prove your love."she showed me her key with a heart that was on top of her gigantic boobs.
She looked at me.I gave her a good stare.Why does it concern me that her eyes say another story and that smile of hers has some meaning behind it?
--------------
ALICE P.OV
As we all went outside for steak I told jack to go on without me.
"Pss....Alex."he turned to face me,i waved him inside.
I walked into the bathroom as he joined me and I closed it.
"Yea?"he worriedly looked at me.
"She creeps me out?"I hopped on the counter on the side.
He sighed,"whys that?"he crossed his arms,"i don't know?I just don't like her for you."i gave him my sincere thought.
He looked at me and the next thing I knew it,he was in between my legs,his right arm on the side of my waist,The left,flat on the mirror,his lips were inches away from mine.Why is my heart pondering.....wishing for him to kiss me.My body.....was burning for his touch, ,"do you really have to have an opinion?Is it because I might marry her.You can't come in between since you have jack?"
All of a sudden a pain wave came through me,a picture of Alex and me kissing eachother.....on a pool?Washed over me.....?
I looked right into his eyes?
"What does Jack have to do with this?"I whispered not taking my eyes away.
"Because.....he doesn't deserve you....does he touch you like this?"Alex ran his fingers down my neck,in the middle of my chest,down my stomach,and topped at my knee.

My breath was heavier,"does he kiss you like this."he started to kiss my neck and picked my knee up to my stomach,he then went for my collarbone.I whispered,"al..ex."threw my breaths.
He stopped and looked away."why am I doing this!Im hurting myself even more."he hit his fist on the wall.I jumped off and put my hand on his shoulder."what do you mean?"
"Why do you care......jack stole(he pocked my chest)your heart....which was supposed to be mine.....now...I'm gonna have to face reality and marry destiny."
_______________________

HO.HO.HO
Damn!did you guys enjoy this chapter????
Do you guys like Destiny???
Who do you prefer for Alex,Alice or Destiny?????
It's a matter of opinion,some might change their minds as the book grows and more conflict comes.
The world may never know!!!!!
VOTE OR COMMENT!!!!PLZZZZ
Enjoy your happy week,if this book gets higher!Ill post a pic of me to reveal-myself-
Also wish me luck for tmmrw talent showwww!!!!(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ̑̑
٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
Love all my BOOKLOVERS!!!