Now you know me

Destiny P.O.V
I drove my car up the parks parking lot,when I was little I loved running with my parents,but ever since they both died in a car crash on their way to come and see me at the hospital,I always came to let off some steam.
At the age of 8,i never felt love...only hatred of the people who know me.My step father,Calvin,adopted me when I turned the age of 10.He always told me "Money is the only way to get you were you want."
It's his fucking fault!
I am who I am.Because of that asswhole!!!
He treated me like trash,once I turned Eleven.
Tears floated out if my eyes and dried out as I ran fast,like speed of lighting,letting my curls bounce behind me.
"I hate you.Hate you.Hate you.FUCKING DIE IN A DITCH YOU ASS!"I clenched my eyes.All of a sudden I trip over my shoelace,everything feels like slow motion,I feel like someone grabs my waist and pulls me back onto a hard chest.
I fall on my but as an "omph"escaped my lips.
I looked to see beautiful brown eyes stare at me.Jack.
"Hold your horses,lion."he giggled.
I felt my cheeks turn red as I saw his tight shirt reflect his abbs.
He stops laughing,as he touches my dried up,puffy eyes.
"Where you crying?"I felt his gaze burn on my body,i wore a black exercising thigh spaghetti shirt and Lycra black tight shorts.

I rubbed my eyes,"n..no"he picked me up,"calm on don't lie to me?Whats up?"he crossed his arms,much of a better way of me to see his muscles.
I sat under a tree,"well.....its a long story?"I looked at him sit besides me,as I hugged my knees.
"I've got time."he smiled warmly at me.
I looked away,"ever since I was little,i would come here with my parents but....they died in a car crash...when I was in the hospital....i was adopted 2 years later,by the representative of Apple electronics,Calvin.He treated me like fucking trash,he would always say,"money is the only way to get what you want."I....never listened to him.
I would treat everyone equal....but...he.....He doesn't care...he wants money to expand the company,the only way to do that is to marry into the Westwood family.
I don't give a shit,about anything.....i don't know how to love.....Its all his fault...he created me into a bitch I am....he is willing to sell me or use my body for his personal needs?Which....scares..me so much!"i let tears run down my face.
"I DONT LOVE ALEX!"i admitted.
He wrapped his strong arms around me.
It felt....so right.....
I leaned my head on his shoulder,he rubbed my head and kissed my forehead.
My eyes went wide,what about Alice!he can't be kissing other girls!I mean I may feel like a bitch but I don't wanna act like one!
I untangle his hands from me.
"Wheres....alice?"I tried making a conversation.
He sighed,"we got into a stupid fight."he ran his fingers threw his hair.
I looked at his face,wow.
"About what?"
"Her uniform.I mean it looks inappropriate.She works for a man like alex,You don't know what he can do."
I giggled.
"Well....i am his childhood friend.I don't think he's like that?I mean people do change."I felt the air blast my face.

"Why don't you go talk to your dad?"
"Step?Hell no!Id rather eat my own crap!I would never face him again!"
He scoffs,"then if you wanna feel free,then do as I say."i looked at him,"its not that easy?You can never sincerely talk to an old man like him."
"Fine.Just....think about it....you've got me now."My heart pounded against my chest.He smiled at me,I returned it back,I'm so sorry Alice,i don't intend to but....i think...I'm falling for.....Jack.
----------------------------
After hours of thinking,i finally worked up to go talk to my father.
As I arrived to the mansion,everyone greeted me,as I returned the gesture.
I love all the people here.
As I open the door,i see my stepfather making out with another women."Damn!If you get HIVs it ain't my fault,you slutty man!"
I cleared my throat,he was startled and the women ran out as she buttoned her shirt.
"You keep hooking them,you old man?"I walk towards him with crossed arms,All of a sudden I felt my face turn,a sharp pain goes threw my layers of skin,"you...u...sla...pped....me!?!?"he looked drunk,"shut the hell up,you slutty teenage prostitute!DONT EVER INTURPT ME EVER AGAIN!"
I touched my cheek as I felt hot tears form up my eyes,i sat down in front of him,God!I probably won't make it out alive!
"Fa..father.I came here to discuss the process for expansion of the company,I.......... don't wanna marry Alex.It doesn't.....feel right!"I looked down waiting for another hit.He slammed his hands on his desk,"JESUS!DESTINY,QUITE IT!I ALREADY TOLD YOU.GO.SUCK IT UP OR ELSE!!!"he grabbed a safety pin,which made me fall on the floor.
"Nnnn....oooo!"I blocked my chest.

"I'm sick and tired of you doing the same old thing!He will marry you!FUCK HIM AS HARD AS YOU CAN,PLEAD TO HIM THAT YOU WANT MONEY!!!"he grabbed his bag and threw tons of money in the air.
"This is what we want!"he laughed.
"NO!THATS WHAT YOU WANT!"I cried.
He looked at me,"oh...ho..ho!"He snapped his fingers,Three men came into the room,they tied my hands behind my chair,i tried jerking out of their grip,"NONONONONONONON!!"I CRIED.
"Pleaaasssseeeee....."i hollered on the top of my lungs,Please don't TOUCH me again!!!
"Give me what i....(he grabbed my bare leg with a safety pin)Or I'll get it myself.The men put cloth in my mouth,
"You know......Destiny!The reason I want more money?!?I want to show people and teach the people with low money where they stand!They don't deserve to live and breath air,us millionaires do!"He gripped my chin in his hands.
"That's why you know your parents died!"Anger grew inside of me.I spit the cloth out,i scrunched my face,"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I yelled."Father!What the hell is happening.......Destiny?"that familiar voice......my brother,Eddy.
"Eddy!"I screamed mortified of what my father is capable of.Eddy is my step-brother,which I loved.He ran towards me and untied me.He hugged me and glared at my father,"IF YOU LAYED A FINGER ON MY SISTER I AM CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU."he calmly took my hand and escorted me out.
I hugged him tightly,"thank you."he looked at me seriously,"i told you to never disobey nor come back here!"
His voice was calmly sweet,"i know but..i don't wanna marry Alex Westwood.I.....i think...i like someone else."I muttered.
He gave me some pants he found in a closet.I told him to take me to Jacks house,Eddy was holding my hand the entire time,"you know,destiny.......i wish I can take you away from this country?To live in peace."i looked at him,"thanks eddy,but.....there isn't peace unless you fix the mess you make."I calmly smiled at him.
We were on the driveway of jacks house,"meet me tomorrow at the usual special place.....k."i got out and nodded.

-------------------------------
When I walked up the drive way the door flung open and jack tightly hugged me."Welcome back."
I patted his shoulder.He told me to sit in the living room as he fetched some snacks.
He brought out ice-cream sodas with fries,fir some sorts of reason I loved eating this as a child.
When he sat next to me I explained all that happened about my father and Eddy.I cried most of the times,but he wipes them away with a tissue,"thank....you."He nodded.
There was a slight silence between us,until Jack looked at me.

"I promise.(he touched my hand)I will...help you with all I can.....your like a flower that steam can snap easily.........i feel....like I have the right to stay with you and protect you."his words came as pain threw my heart.No.no.no.no
He can't hurt Alice!
Even though she may like Alex,but......He cant!!Im scared!I..... I....might hurt someone.......again!!!
--------------------------------
HELLO MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed reading the reasons why Destiny is the way she is!Don't go haten!hehe
I actually think Destiny is a fun character to write about,like the main characters Alice and Alex.
She'll certainly make an impact in the story just like Alex!
Have fun!Enjoy school.....nah!
Eat tons of food for me on valentines day!!!!
Love you all-guess what!-you guys are all my valentines!!!!!
Bye bye!