My desicion....might not be a mistake?

"I..I.."She looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Please....I have to..."She hugged me and put her lips close to my ear,"if I don't do this....my father...will punish me..."I looked at her.stuned.
but...i cant....i wont.....i felt a slight tug in my stomach,No....i can't help...."f....fi..ne"She looked at me with a smile,"thank you so much!"
Why!did I say that?!?!
She left the kitchen skipping.I leaned on the counter,but...maybe....this was for....a reason?Maybe....this will all go back to normal.....I squinted my eyes,"please...make this decision be...right!"

I shook out all my thoughts as I steered the fork inside the gooey mash patatos."mhh...that smells good!"Alex came into the kitchen,i didn't turn to face him.
Ek....theres a pain...in my heart....i..cant bring myself to talk about Destiny in front of Alex?!?
"So...so alex..?Ho..hows....de..sti..ny?"I gulped.
There was a sigh lent in the room.
"Good...i guess?I haven't been around her lately?But...I'm kinda stressed out by all these work?"he chuckled.

I turned to face him and leaned on the counter,his hair was wet,and he was in his pajamas."Oh.How..how about...the...wedding?"I stuttered.
He ran his fingers threw his hair,"Not good,my fathers been calling me everyday,to see if I booked a casino.But since I haven't he's always yelling."He looked at me in the eyes,"I...never did like Destiny?It was always my father and Calvin?"he rested his head in his palm.

I nodded,"yeah."I turned to the food.
I heard him stand,his foot steps were coming closer,He put both hands next to either side of the counter,i felt his hot breath on my neck,"But....ill never give up on the only girl...(I felt him move closer to my neck)I fell for."
My heart stopped,Huh?

"What's going on here?"Destinies voice scared me,which made me drop water on the floor,"so..sorry!!"I bent down to clean it,i heard foots steps come closer,i look up to see Destiny wearing only underwear and a shirt,my eyes grow wide.

I look back down,i felt warm creep up my ears,"perv."is what she muttered under her breath.
I mean,excuse me for looking up to see someone's ass in my face!
Juvia came in after her with a laundry basket,"Um....Destiny..i washed you a pair of shorts,why not wear them?"juvia hold them up.
I tried holding in my laugh,but a tiny giggle came out,Destiny looked at me with a glare,"finish your work....maid!"she yanked the shorts out of Juvias hands and stormed out.

That made me laugh more.
"So...sorry!!!!"I giggled.I stood up from the ground,I saw Alex smirk,"nice panda underwear."his smirk grew wider.
I looked down to see my skirt up,My face redden as I covered myself,"PERVERT!"I threw my shoe at him,but he cached it,he bent down on the floor and grabbed my wrist,his face was so.so.so.so close!"i can't be a pervert since,(he scanned me)I've already seen half of everything."
That made me even angrier!I pushed him off.
"I..i..gotta make dinner!?!"I walked over to the counter to chop some celery.
I heard him giggle as the door shut,i left a sigh,i turn to see juvia nibbling on a cookie I made eairlier.
"What's up?"she sat on the counter,as I set the table I explained everything that happened with Destines promise,as I finished Destiny came in,"so...Alice,How will you help me....what's your plan?"she rested her chin on her palms.
"What do you mean?"I placed the plats on the table,"i mean,Alex loves me plan?How will you make him fall for me?"
She piled her plate up with salad and asparagus.

I never thought about a plan?I mean I don't just think about Alex all day?!?I do have a life?!?!
"I havent...thought of one?"I piled up everyone else plate.
She shaped her mouth like an -O-
"Well,i am planing on joining Your guys business trip!So...ill probably make a move there!Again."she moved her hips as she got her plate and left.

I looked at juvia,and gave her the
-see what I mean look-
She nodded,"good luck?"As she was about to walk out she paused,"oh yeah,College called,they want you to go back for summer school again?They want you to reach your average and projects level up since they've seen your straight A+ grades."

I groaned,not only do I have to be tortured by destinies plan,i have to go to summer school!?!
"When?"
"Starting next month."
I almost dropped the plates when she said the date,Next Month?
Next month will....be when...Alex gets...married?!?
"Oh.....well I guess I'll have some time?"
I heard a beep in my ear,i mouthed Alex as I left the room,I walked upstairs into Alex room,I opened it to see pitch black,the only brightens was the moon light,"yes?"
"I wanted to talk,"The moon light shined on Alex face as I saw him in his Pajamas,"i...i wanted to talk about...all of this?I...i might agree on the marriage...due to the fact that it's for the companies sake and.....your life."
I froze,My life?"My life?"
"Calvin,destinies dad has the power to kill anyone or anything no matter what.If he finds out about you....he will come and get you...like he did with my mother."

I sat down next to him as I saw his face,"what do you mean?"
He didn't spoke,God dammit I always bring up the wrong thing at the wrong time!
"He....he was ....in love...with my mother?When i was born....he hated my father.....He always was with my mother,alone.Once I grew at the age of 9 I found them out,my mother was having an affair,Calvin was frustrated when my mother didn't want to run away with him,she told him,everything was a misunderstanding!My father never found out......he always thought she had a car crash,but....."
His voice cracked up,"i tracked them down.....and....I saw him kill her."the room was silent as I heard Alex sniffle up,he covered his face with his hands,i hold him in my arms,"its....its ok!"

"No..no it's not....(he looked at me,he touched my cheek,his eyes were filled with sadness)This is my fate...it depends on me....I....cant be with someone I love....no matter what?I...Im gonna..."his eyes were druppy as he fell asleep on my chest,my eyes were stiff with tears,
"Me....me either..."is all I can say,as I place Alex under the bed covers and leave.I know what I have to do.....i stop on the door way,I made up my mind.I don't look back...because if I look back....ill never let go,and if I don't let go....Ill suffer even worse.
-------------------------------------------

HELOO ALL MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!!

I hope you have an amazing VALENTINES DAY!
Or a loner day for me(tears!)
Anywho plz stay safe and eat tones of chocolates for me,love y'all!!!
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!
SIONARA!!!