Is it you?

Alex P.O.V
Gosh....i just wanna suck Alice away!I kissed her breasts as I went down to her stomach,i feel......bad....my heart burns?
"Augh!"she moaned.I....I guess.... still hurting myself.
I stop,and I get off of Alice,i grab my shirt and put it on,i look at her,staring at me,"whats wrong?"she mutters.
I smirk,trying not to cry,i look at her,"i....I cant."she gets off the bed,her body was mesmerizing,i just wanted to kiss her everywhere.... but....i...i cant.

"Why can't you?"she kisses my arm,i tug it off,she looked hurt,"you...you don't love me."
she grabbed my arm,"yes I do."
"No you don't!"i yell.
She jumped a little,"You never did!You have Jack!Im....Im just your second."she looked at me,shaking.
"Why.....I'm so confused!!IF I DONT LIKE YOU THEN HOW COME I YERN FOR YOUR TOUCH!"she cried.
I grabbed her shoulders,"You only came to me....because....your hurt.You needed someone to love you....but,You like Jack....he likes you."I ran my fingers threw my hair.I saw a tear roll down her face,she sits down on the bed

"I...i feel....like,This is all a dream?"
"this...isnt....its the real world,and you gotta face it."
-------------------
Alice P.O.V
What's up with me???
I grabbed my shirt and stormed out of the room.....wishing I had never done what I thought.......I wanted.
But I don't know what I want?
I slam the door,which startled Juvia,she was doing some homework on her computer for an early summer classes,she took her headset off,"what's the matter?"
I let it all out,i fell on the ground as I cried,gasping for air,she flipped coming towards me hugging me in her arms,"its all right.....calm down,"i cried on her left shoulder,please make this feelings go away,why do I feel even more hurt than when Jack got mad at me?

All of a sudden a pain wave crashes threw my mind,"awww!"I grab my head as I see me....looking...at alex....as he talked to some girl?
"Alice?You okay?......Alice!"Juvia shook me,I....I felt tired....the pain grew.....my breathing was uneasy.....all I heard was Juvia screaming my name as everything went dark.
This....kinda...felt like...de-ja-vu?
-------------------
I woke up to the sound of beeping,I sat up to see Alex head on the hospital bed sleeping on a chair,i turned to see Juvia walking in with flowers,"hey,sleepy head."she came and sat next to me,i smiled,"ho..w?"

"Last night,you passed out,and Alex brought you here."I sighed,"hello,Alice."A doctor came in with a note pad.
He say next to me,"so,I have some documents saying this wasn't the only time you have passed out,due to pain.Well last night we had some X-rays and samples of ear wax,when you were little,you had a concusion,as you were hit in the head."
I nodded.

"Well,thats what has been causing your brain to switch the pain on.So,your over working on the pain and working your brain damage to hard."
Juvia squeezed my hand.
"I'm not saying this will stop,It may occur that you'll eventually come to your senses,But I will recommend you a counseling session with Mrs Brooke's."
The doctor handed me a paper and left.
I covered my face with my hands,i wanted to cry,"Alice..."Alex yawned.
I looked at him,stare at me,i felt a tug in my heart.
"Alice.Im gonna go bring you something to eat from the cafeteria,your probably starving."juvia grabbed her bag and walked out.
There was a silence in the room,"Alice.....im....I'm so sorry."
I rolled my eyes,"why are you apologizing?Im the one that should be doing it,i mean....i did jump on you and....we dont...like..eachother?"I think.

He grabbed my hand,as the door swang open to reveal Jack and Destiny.
Jack ran towards me,he wrapped his strong arms around me,that caused me to let go of Alex hand.
"I'm so.so.so.so.so.so sorry!"why is everyone saying sorry?
I giggled,"its..its fine."Destiny sat next to Alex,she kissed his cheek,which made me uncomfortable,"i brought you chocolate brownies,your fav."Jack handed me a box.

My eyes went wide,"thank you."i ate a home made brownie,i moaned."delicious!"
He sat next to me and whispered,"I'm sorry about last night.It doesn't bother me anymore..
Don't worry."he kissed my neck,which caused a blush to go up.
Someone's phone beeps,"yes,hello.Um...yes last night I send in the report and rates,yes....today?.......Alright at 1:00 I'll be ready with the states documents and computer department had some files to mention."Alex ended the call.
I looked at him,"oh.Work."he looked out the window
Juvia came in with Lizzy."hello!"she came running towards me.I hugged her tight."thank you for coming."Juvia handed me my favorite,tuna sandwhich,coke,and ruffles!
I literally ate everything.Im so hungry!?!?
Jack chuckled,"hey,alice after you get out how about you and me go on a date tomorrow."
I was about to agree before Alex spoke,"she cant.She has work."my mouth dropped open,what the hell!
"No.I dont.I can finish it today."i smiled at Jack,"no,because tomorrow you have to accompany Ike and me to a meeting,since you know about math."

"Can't you take Destiny?You.Will be marring her."i crossed my arms,he rolled his eyes,"Destiny,has a breakfast date with kaytlen,My mother."
I did the -O-on my mouth.
I grunted,"sorry how about another time?"I grabbed Jacks hand and kissed it,he chuckled,"sure."
He grabbed some flowers and went to wash them,destiny went outside for a call,Alex mouth was near my ear,"i proved my point.....and I was right,you don't need me."He brushed his lips against my ear and got his jacket and left.
Jack came in,i smiled.
"What's the matter."
I tried so hard not to cry,why is this happening.....i feel....that I've opened to the real thing and....not a dream?
I looked at him,trying not to shed a tear,
"I just realized how hard it is....to reach something."
I gasped for air as a tear rolled down my eyes,jack grabbed my small hand,"whats wrong?!?"
I wiped my tears away,crying.....wont solve anything."nothing.....promise."
--------------------------------
At home,i decided to finish up all my work,i also avoided seeing or being with Alex,i was snipping some weeds outside,I looked up to the sky,"moms birthday....is coming up..."i sighed,I heard Ike come besides me.
"Was up,sista."Ike wrapped an arm around me,i smiled.
"Just thinking."
"Mhhhh.So...tomorrow wanna spend time with me?"

I was about to agree but,i remembered Jack."sorry.....i um...was planning on going on a date with Jack?"I scratched my head.
He sighed,"you spend so much time with him!!!"he whined.
"Come on....Juvias sick and she told me to hang out with you so she won't get sick."
I giggled,"ok..."
He kissed my temple and got up from the ground.
He left,i smiled.
"Juvia.....your so lucky to be with....my brother."i smiled.
I dusted off my skirt,i went into the kitchen to make dinner,i decided hot wings,Asparagus,corn,and salad.
I felt someone's presence,I turn to see Destiny sitting with a wine glass,"hello."she circled the wine glass in her hands.
"Your back!"I sarcastically cheered.
"Psh...sweetie....i..live here.Besides....I'm done just sitting around....getting drunk...i,have to finish what...my father asked."she stood and walked towards me on her high heels,"i...have..to win,Alex over by 1 1/2 month.....no matter what,He Has To Love Me."she grabbed my shoulders.
"Please.....help me."
My eyes grew wide.....how...how can I help...her...win over...Alex,when...i..i might fall...in love with....Alex?
"I....I.."
----------------------------------------------
A/N
HELLO MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!Thank you for reading and VOTING!!!
Also....GO COMMENT!!!!!if you'd like!
I really wonder if you guys like Alex Or Jack?????
Any who......i will be updating probably on Thursday!!!
BYE BYE ALL MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!